[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shula's

Bananaman

I'd love to see their antiquated offense go up against a Buddy Rayan or Bill Belichick defense. I'm sure that line would keep Lawrence Taylor and Reggie White in check. And I'd love to see the vaunted No Name Defense try to stop Bill Walsh's 49ers offense or Mike Martz's Rams-era offense. I'm sure that the "Greatest Team Ever" would show them. :D

The '72 Dolphins were a great team, but they take themselves WAY too seriously.

Its a bunch of old men reliving what was a great achievement in thier lives. The getting together and popping corks is more like a reunion than rooting against someone. And what if they were? Its all in fun. Maybe if you had something in your lives you were proud of you might understand.

Sorry, popping corks when the last team loses is openly and publicly rooting against others. It's not rooting for one team to win, it is celebrating a loss, and it's classless. "We're so great we don't think we should have to share our record with anyone."

I think it's the nature of the "record" here. Name one other record that is even remotely similar. The 72 Fish didn't break any existing record. Why should they want someone to join them at the table?

Now I understand it's a different league today, but no one else did it back then either. A little toast and a little bubbly to celebrate that the record is in tact for another season seems appropriate.

Its a bunch of old men reliving what was a great achievement in thier lives. The getting together and popping corks is more like a reunion than rooting against someone.

And that would explain why they showed up to the Bears/Dolphins Monday Night game in 1985. :D

And what if they were? Its all in fun.

I'm sure that they do enjoy patting themselves on the back and rooting against other good teams every year. And they have every right to do that, as people here have the right to point out their arrogance and lack of class.

Maybe if you had something in your lives you were proud of you might understand.

I'm proud that I didn't end up like you, but I don't celebrate that fact every year.

Don't worry boys. When the Patriots go undefeated this year, you won't have to listen to any more cork-poppin’ ex-Dolphin smack talkin' nonsense from here on out. Only Proud Pats fans on message boards reminding you of how the Pats shut up the most annoying team in history, and how you should eat at Belichick's Steak House and try the 19 and 0 Brady to Moss Super Bowl Special with a Colvin Salad and an ice cold Bruschi.

Don't worry boys. When the Patriots go undefeated this year, you won't have to listen to any more cork-poppin’ ex-Dolphin smack talkin' nonsense from here on out. Only Proud Pats fans on message boards reminding you of how the Pats shut up the most annoying team in history, and how you should eat at Belichick's Steak House and try the 19 and 0 Brady to Moss Super Bowl Special with a Colvin Salad and an ice cold Bruschi.

How about the Steal Your Dance and mock you on your 50 yard line for dessert? And you think the 72 Fish are annoying and classless? They actually accomplished something. Just another Pats MOMO...