[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle WR's

GameOn!

After the release of D. Jackson, It would be obvious that Branch would move into the poll position for Seattle. Depth charts haveDJ Hackett as the number two guy on the roster, but articles don't back that play. After letting Burelson go in the draft, I picked up Hackett as thought as a lost op by other owners in the league. Now I'm not to sure. Seattle's offensive coordinators aren't sure who will get the most play.

Did I chunk this one up? Will Hackett be a definate 2nd go to guy for Hassleback?

Signed,

Too many WR's in the Seattle mix!

Hasselbeck loved going to D-Jac, but he dropped passes more than my kid brother... Branch should make light work out of the corners, and catch alomost everything thrown his way... That being said, he will probably get double covered alot of the time, so look for Hasselbeck to look to his check down receiver which on most plays will include Hackett. Good option for WR3 IMO