[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS (Flex Position)

Teatime_Ninjas

I need a little help deciding, guys... I can play 1 of the following 4 players (the rest of my team is in the sig line):

RB - Chester Taylor vs. ATL

RB - Julius Jones vs. NYG

WR - Donald Driver vs. PHI

WR - Darrell Jackson vs. ARI

I was leaning more toward Jackson at the beginning of the week because of the matchup and also because of Driver being hurt. But now, Driver's probable and participated fully in practice... Jackson isn't even on the injury list anymore. I could start Chester, who has a good matchup against the Falcons... but I worry that Peterson will steal some of his thunder, especially around the goal line.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks guys! :D

I say Darrell Jackson against the niners. They score lots of points when they play eachother. Peterson just runs to hard to trust Taylor getting in on the action. I would love to give you Jones but unitl I see how the new staff is going to use them I can't recommend it. What Farve is going to show up against Philly and what Philly D is going to show up in Green Bay? Green Bay could just be shut down completely.