[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BMW Championship

budlitebrad

Tiger will be at least 20 under when he wins tomorrow. :D

Probably, but I think the fact that Tiger is not in the final group gives the other guys a fighting chance. He is seemingly invincible when playing in the last group. When playing "catchup," he's not quite as much of a sure thing to win. I know he's only one stroke behind, but I think it may help Stricker to play with Baddeley, rather than Tiger. We all saw how Stricker played in the Open with Sergio... basically, he folded pretty quickly. Not sure Stricker will win, but I expect him to play better than Sunday at the Open, especially now that he got a win under his belt two weeks ago.

I was actually hoping Rose would have played better today... He was lights-out on the back, but struggled on the front. He played well in all of the majors this year, but still is looking for his first win. Should come soon, I think.