[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you have a question

Missoula Griz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right Griz, I'll bite.

Can pick up Reggie Brown or Wes Welker at the sacrifice of one of these WRs:

Lee Evans

Deion Branch

Santonio Holmes

Pull the trigger, releasing one of these top guys, or stand pat and wait it out?

BONUS Question:

I can only have one RB on bench at a time.

I currently have put in to drop Caddy and pick up Ward (2 great matchups in the next three weeks)

However for another 2 bucks (pay per waiver move), I can switch that to picking up Chris Brown.

What would you say about that? it is a PPR, POINT PER CARRY league. (The point per carry is why I decided on Ward to begin with, He should be either carrying it or recieving it all day against GB).

Edited by cre8tiff

well I'll put my 2 cents in..I'd stand pat for now......Evans is go to guy in Buffalo...ditto with Deion Branch, and Holmes is developing into a home run threat for Pittsburgh.....being a Pats homer, Welker will produce, but can also be the 'flavor of the week'....Brady has Moss...Stallworth...Watson....Welker...Gaffney.....Maroney....there could be weeks where Welker gets the one grab for 15 yards....Not sure about REggie Brown and his stats....good luck

Okay....VERY disappointed with Leinart last night......(looked confused...timid)...Eli is banged up......do I give Leinart another shot this week vs Seattle, or put Big Ben in??

I would stick with Leinart for another week. I hate to throw in the one week wonder when choosing players. Sure Ben had 4 TD's, but it was against Cleveland. Buffalo did give up 300 yards to Cutler, but I see the Seattle/AZ game as being a shoot out.

Buffalo does not give up a lot of points. Go with the game in the desert.

All right Griz, I'll bite.

Can pick up Reggie Brown or Wes Welker at the sacrifice of one of these WRs:

Lee Evans

Deion Branch

Santonio Holmes

Pull the trigger, releasing one of these top guys, or stand pat and wait it out?

BONUS Question:

I can only have one RB on bench at a time.

I currently have put in to drop Caddy and pick up Ward (2 great matchups in the next three weeks)

However for another 2 bucks (pay per waiver move), I can switch that to picking up Chris Brown.

What would you say about that? it is a PPR, POINT PER CARRY league. (The point per carry is why I decided on Ward to begin with, He should be either carrying it or recieving it all day against GB).

1) I would stay as is. I realize Branch was a no-show on Sunday, but better times will come. The hawks throw the ball often, and Branch is their best option. I love your other wide outs.

2) Go with your instincts. Ward is your man. Droughns only had one carry once Jacobs went down. Chris Brown had 19 to White's 18 carries. Tenn goes up against INDY this week. They will fall behind and so will their running game.

Have these three WR's as potential plays this week, and need to select two of them (opponents in parenthesis):

Donte Stallworth (SD)

Devery Henderson (TB)

Mushin Muhammed (KC)

[/quote

I would start DH and DS. My thinking is New Orleans will look to get their offense going strong. Tampa is usually a tough team to run on. I think you will see Brees throw the ball 35 plus times. Stallworth was pretty much a now show like Mushin was on Sunday, but at least he has a QB who spreads the ball around and can throw the ball downfield accurately.

Edited by Missoula Griz

I would stick with Leinart for another week. I hate to throw in the one week wonder when choosing players. Sure Ben had 4 TD's, but it was against Cleveland. Buffalo did give up 300 yards to Cutler, but I see the Seattle/AZ game as being a shoot out.

Buffalo does not give up a lot of points. Go with the game in the desert.

Thanks....you think Big Ben is a one week wonder? he seems to do okay...home opener in the Burgh.....mmmm, thanks for feedbback..Leinart looked..well...just AWFUL...confused......but maybe roll dice with him again...if not, think Big ben is serivceable for one or two tds...(we dont get a lot of pts for yardage)...thanks!

Have these three WR's as potential plays this week, and need to select two of them (opponents in parenthesis):

Donte Stallworth (SD)

Devery Henderson (TB)

Mushin Muhammed (KC)

[/quote

I would start DH and DS. My thinking is New Orleans will look to get their offense going strong. Tampa is usually a tough team to run on. I think you will see Brees throw the ball 35 plus times. Stallworth was pretty much a now show like Mushin was on Sunday, but at least he has a QB who spreads the ball around and can throw the ball downfield accurately.

I was thinking the same two....glad someone else could help me solidify my thinking! Thanks man!

Trade.

Pretty tough to give you much advice when I dont know your league scoring or the rest of your team. But in a normal PPR league, I would take Edge. I liked how he looked last night. Arizona has an easier rushing schedule, and a more potent offense then Balt. Teams can stick 8 in the box against Balt, unlike against Arizona.

Thanks....you think Big Ben is a one week wonder? he seems to do okay...home opener in the Burgh.....mmmm, thanks for feedbback..Leinart looked..well...just AWFUL...confused......but maybe roll dice with him again...if not, think Big ben is serivceable for one or two tds...(we dont get a lot of pts for yardage)...thanks!

Let me refrase what I meant about Ben. I dont think he is a one week wonder by no means. I just dont like making decisions based off of what a player did the week before against a team such as Cleveland.

Hi... both Derrick Ward and chris Brown are available fr me to get on the wire. Should i drop Cedric Benson to get one of them, and if so, which one?

One bad game against a powerful defense and everyone is down on Cedric. The Bears will be in a position to run the ball late in many games. They have a pretty easy schedule and one of the best D's in football.

Dont over analize one week. Look at the full picture. Cedric will be worth twice the points over the rest of the season as either of your current options.

Okay, Start Tony Gonzalez vs. Chicago Def or go with my sleeper Jeff King vs. Houston Def?

You know the Chiefs will be forced to pass all day long. The tight end will get man to man coverage more then not. Tony is your man.

I love Romo. He can scramble, throw deep, and has a ton of weapons on D. The fact you have both ROMO and BREES on your team is quite the blessing. Miami gave up over 220 yards to Jason Campbell. Enough said.