[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help - J Walk for Romo?

canuck

Hey guys,

Here is my team:

QB: ELi, Schaub

RB: WEsty, AP, T. Jones, Norwood (start 2)

WR: Steve Smith, J Walker, Kevin Curtis, Jennings, Clayton (start 3WR)

etc...

One owner has both Palmer and Romo.

He is really desparate at WR

Would you consider:

JWalker and Schaub for Romo and Devery Henderson?

J Walker and Norwood for Palmer

J Walker for Romo straight up

It is a 6pt TD league. Its also a Keeper league (4 keeps)

thanks

Edited by canuck

Romo for Walker is the only deal I do. Romo is a huge upgrade at QB as he will get 30 TD's this year. You have Smith and could use an upgrade at WR but the extra TD's at QB will help you this year. Eli may not play well the rest of the year with that AC joint and Schaub's best output to me is 17 to 20 TD's. Walker is 10 to 12 TD's which is 4 to 6 better then the ones you have. I say you net at least 6 Touchdowns with this trade. I suspect your going to have to pick very correct all year to be in the money with your current lineup but Romo is definitely a keeper and will do you good for years to come. Can't say the same for Schaub's upside over Romo's. Keeping Romo and Eli sets you up for a nice few years at QB. I am a homer but I believed in Romo since he was a rookie and watched him rock and fire staring a blitzing linebacker in his face. I liked the kid from that moment on. He's a "Football Rat" his teamates call him. He's going to be our starter for years to come...........

Edited by Cowboyz1

Interesting twist.. Just got offered Delhomme for Mark Clayton along with a switch of rd 7 and 9 picks in next years draft. Same guy offered Losman for same package.

Its a 4 keeper league so really round 7 is the 11th player selected for your team.

PLease help with thoughts on this one.

Interesting twist.. Just got offered Delhomme for Mark Clayton along with a switch of rd 7 and 9 picks in next years draft. Same guy offered Losman for same package.

Its a 4 keeper league so really round 7 is the 11th player selected for your team.

PLease help with thoughts on this one.

Delhomme is on the downside of his career. How does this help you very much? Two picks is not going to make a Huge differnce and Losman has done nothing to lead me to believe he is going to be Awesome for years to come. Do the Romo deal it helps now and future.

Actually - I think Delhomme for Clayton is a nice trade for you. Jake D can can hold down the fort for you for a little while and Clayton is in for a hard year and won't be a keeper anyway.

I also like the JWalker/Shaub for Romo/Henderson - very even trade there IMO