[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SJax trade advice

the_dude

I've been offered a trade....

I get Steven Jackson and Bernard Berrian, he want's Adrian Peterson and Reggie Wayne

he also has Curry and T.O. as his WR'S, I also have Travis Henry & Jerious Norwood RB's and Lee Evans & Calvin Johnson as WR's.

Would you do it ? I'm sure the owner if freaking out about SJax 1st week and Pace being out and also AP's great week 1.

I've been offered a trade....

I get Steven Jackson and Bernard Berrian, he want's Adrian Peterson and Reggie Wayne

he also has Curry and T.O. as his WR'S, I also have Travis Henry & Jerious Norwood RB's and Lee Evans & Calvin Johnson as WR's.

Would you do it ? I'm sure the owner if freaking out about SJax 1st week and Pace being out and also AP's great week 1.

I wouldn't do it. While I think Jackson will have the great year everyone anticipates, I think AP will also have avery promising year and could be worth his weight in gold if last week's performance continues. Berrian came on strong last year, but he's no Wayne and in that offense, Wayne is a beast. Plus the loss of Wayne and the addition of Berrian leaves you with a weakened WR corps.

I think that Norwood is going to end up being the main back before the season ends in ATL as Dunn looks and plays old. So you have great potential already and you don't have to worry whether SJax's week 1 performance was fluke or an early indication of how the season will go. The loss of Pace is huge, so I wouldn't discount that.

anyone else have an opinion ?

I wouldn't do it. While I think Jackson will have the great year everyone anticipates, I think AP will also have avery promising year and could be worth his weight in gold if last week's performance continues. Berrian came on strong last year, but he's no Wayne and in that offense, Wayne is a beast. Plus the loss of Wayne and the addition of Berrian leaves you with a weakened WR corps.

I think that Norwood is going to end up being the main back before the season ends in ATL as Dunn looks and plays old. So you have great potential already and you don't have to worry whether SJax's week 1 performance was fluke or an early indication of how the season will go. The loss of Pace is huge, so I wouldn't discount that.

Another vote for no. The Rams just lost their BEST o-lineman, and you'd be putting a lot of faith in 2 talented WR's with poor QB's (Evans and Berrian) and a rookie WR where there seem to be 4 WR's who are all battling for playing time. Wayne is arguably a top 5 WR and he has the best QB in the league throwing to him. Peterson looks like he already is going to carry the full load, and looks like he will thrive this year. No way I make that trade!!

Edited by Shorttynaz

anyone else ?

Another vote for no. The Rams just lost their BEST o-lineman, and you'd be putting a lot of faith in 2 talented WR's with poor QB's (Evans and Berrian) and a rookie WR where there seem to be 4 WR's who are all battling for playing time. Wayne is arguably a top 5 WR and he has the best QB in the league throwing to him. Peterson looks like he already is going to carry the full load, and looks like he will thrive this year. No way I make that trade!!

I agree. SJ just lost a key Oline guy, and your other WR's are alright...but you lose too much in the deal. Wayne is a definite top 3-5 WR...and the combo of Henry and Peterson should do well.

Leave that trade alone..unless he'd be willing to do SJ and TO for Peterson and Wayne...heh???

:P