[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help with picking my Tight End for this week!

footballjason

Standard scoring, points per recption:

Jason Whiitten or Tony Gonzlaez, is whitten strong week one effort enough to Bench T. Gonzalez with KC offense issues going to the bears. Thanks for any input!!!

I would. Witten is clearly a focus of the new O. Forget the past, go with the hot hand.

Hit me up?

I have to agree. Witten is definitely involved with the Dallas offense, and with TO stretching the field, Witten will get his chances in the middle (a la NYG game Sunday). Gonzalez goes up against the tough Bears D, and they will be fired-up after losing to SD last week.

Start Witten.

I have to agree. Witten is definitely involved with the Dallas offense, and with TO stretching the field, Witten will get his chances in the middle (a la NYG game Sunday). Gonzalez goes up against the tough Bears D, and they will be fired-up after losing to SD last week.

Start Witten.

Witten for sure. Huard will complete at-most 15-17 passes this week... 5 of which will be to RB's.

That leaves 10-12 receptions for WR/TE... Just not much opportunity for Gonzo to have a huge week...

Witten is the better risk.