[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB do I start?

biglou

I have a few RB to choose from I have to start 2. My choices are LJ, Maroney, McAllister, James, and Jordan. I'm thinking of going with Duece and Edge. I don't really like LJ against the Bears, Maroney against the Chargers , or Jordan against the Broncos. Is this crazy tell me what you think. Thanks alot!!!

I would go with LJ and Edge myself.

LJ should get back to close to his normal amount of carries this week. I would not give up on him for 1 bad week.

Of course that don't mean I not concerned about him because I am. but after the years he is coming off of and where you had to draft to get him I cannot see benching him yet unless you got some real good backs.

I would go with LJ and Edge myself.

LJ should get back to close to his normal amount of carries this week. I would not give up on him for 1 bad week.

Of course that don't mean I not concerned about him because I am. but after the years he is coming off of and where you had to draft to get him I cannot see benching him yet unless you got some real good backs.

+1

I have a few RB to choose from I have to start 2. My choices are LJ, Maroney, McAllister, James, and Jordan. I'm thinking of going with Duece and Edge. I don't really like LJ against the Bears, Maroney against the Chargers , or Jordan against the Broncos. Is this crazy tell me what you think. Thanks alot!!!

Start your studs regardless of who they play. Too early in the season to bench LJ, you'll regret it.

I'd go with LJ and Edge.

Addai and Rhodes were able to run against the Bears last February, so I would think LJ will get his share.

Difference here being - Addai and Rhodes had the best passing game in the NFL there to keep the Bears D honest. You're fooling yourself if you think the Bears will keep their safeties back all game. KC has no passing game. The Bears will stack 8 in the box ALL game. LJ is still a must start for he's a STUD #1 RB, but I wouldn't expect any sort of record breaking performance..

Edited by Shorttynaz

Difference here being - Addai and Rhodes had the best passing game in the NFL there to keep the Bears D honest. You're fooling yourself if you think the Bears will keep their safeties back all game. They've got no passing game. The Bears will stack 8 in the box ALL game. LJ is still a must start for he's a STUD #1 RB, but I wouldn't expect any sort of record breaking performance..

I understand LJ is a STUD and I'm not giving up on him at all but I don't think he's going to have a good week at all just thought Deuce might be the better play this week.

Guys, love the Bears, but I don't see them shutting down LJ all game. They might even hang around some with the Bears, and if Grossman gives one or two away, LJ may be operating on a short field, and find paydirt once or twice, IMO.