[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grits and Shins... Truce..

Schleprock

Seems suspect to me.... The right thing was a PM to Grins...

Why the need for all the "sympathy"?

Man up dude....at least your mom is still alive.

Can't say that I understand the purpose of this post. Not what I expected at all.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be an ass. I was just making a point. If you don't get it, you will. If you want to wallow, be my guest. Grab your boot straps and press on. If you can't, that's on you.

Not sure what this means. :D I'm not going to derail this thread for this but I see a guy who came hear looking for some form of support for his sick mother. That's what we are trying to provide him.

Seems suspect to me.... The right thing was a PM to Grins...

Why the need for all the "sympathy"?

Man up dude....at least your mom is still alive.

You SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing heartless dick. I wouldn't wish this on anyone you putz.

Thanks to eveyone else.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be an ass. I was just making a point. If you don't get it, you will. If you want to wallow, be my guest. Grab your boot straps and press on. If you can't, that's on you.

See ya. I wasn't asking for anyone's sympathy. It was offered by the members here that aren't...... forget about it. Karma has a way of working itself out. Good luck w/ your boot straps someday.

Well, you are. And the rest of your post is, well, :D Perhaps you might go hide with this Grits they speak of.

Well, you are. And the rest of your post is, well, :D Perhaps you might go hide with this Grits they speak of.

I'm not hiding.

I fail to see what our differences and his mother's health have in common and why he would chose to call me out while asking for sympathy for his mother.

Schleprock,

I wish the best for your mom ... but clearly this thread is not the best one to expound on our differences.

Edited by Grits and Shins

Well, I believe we have a clear cut winner for " Ass of the Week".....victory in a landslide. Real nice show of class their sunshine, advice-Don't be a twit just to be a twit.