[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh its on now Mangini!

uglytuna

Bellichick's actions have both sealed his legendary status and also tainted his reputation forever. If the Pats do somehow win the Super Bowl this year, people will put an asterisk next to it . . . and they're already starting to put them up next to those championships they already won. You used to hear the word genius after Bellichick's name. Now the word people will remember is cheater. What we're not hearing is how many other teams are doing similar things and not being caught. I would be stunned if the Pats were the only ones pulling this crap.

He he you said Taint...... :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mangini was a cheater too, it sounds like.

Now that he's not getting the benefit of it (whatever the benefit was - I'm not clear about it) and his crummy ass team is going to get thrashed by NE for years to come, he cries about it.

I think that the guy is a whiny little bitsch.

The Pats wouldve beaten the Jets if they invited the Jets into their huddle before every play .I dont condone what the Pats did and I am actually glad it tarnshes them . But Mangini knew about this when he was at N.E and thats the only reason the Pats got caught. Im not going to draw the sopranos parallel but Mangini does come off as a little bit of a bitch for this..Flip side to that is I agree with the other poster that said Mangini shouldnt allow cheating against his team just because he knew about it when he was doing it..Bottom line is the situation sucks and once again sports has a blemish and talk of *'s..Mangini is a rat but Im not losing sleep over the trouble that Pats got in and the cummupens their fan base is getting