[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DMD's Predictions and Projections

raoul duke

yeah, those individual player highlights are great.

i meant the colored bar on the links at the top of the page that access the full game write-ups. i usually scan the whole group first to see what's been updated, then check each write-up for injury news i may have missed. like i said above, maybe it's me, but if i have natural light coming in, it's really hard to tell which games have got the creamish bar on them.

I just did, actually. If I close up all the blinds, remove the natural light, and turn the apartment into a cave, it looks more distinct. Maybe i'm just slightly colorblind, but the cream and baby blue seem to get distorted by the bright white background.

:chuckle: Well played. :D

different browsers/computers will do different things but those are the standard colors for light green and light red. If I changed anything it would just mess it up for others. :D

let me clear up my suggestion. and, to have the great Hugh 0ne throw an insult my way is fantastic, by the way. so i see that i've confused people, including DMD, on which colors i'm commenting on.

A: the "cheat sheet" and individual stat adjusted projections with red and green...love it. couldn't be happier.

B: what i was referring to is the header on this page (as of week 2: http://www.thehuddle.com/x7/season/w02/gp-atljac.php. So, when i log into the initial page, the top banner says "Season Ticket: Week 2." It has links to every game of the week in one rectangle. I read these updates to get DMD's injury commentary. On my iBook, I find the light blue and cream are hard to decipher against the bright white background. As I recall, the links to each adjusted game used to be in red, and they stood out much better. I also realize that no one is seconding my observation, and i can't imagine i'm the only freelancer out there who works at home, so, again, it might be my eyes. but i just wanted to make my comment. I love you guys, and there is no smack going on here.

let me clear up my suggestion. and, to have the great Hugh 0ne throw an insult my way is fantastic, by the way. so i see that i've confused people, including DMD, on which colors i'm commenting on.

A: the "cheat sheet" and individual stat adjusted projections with red and green...love it. couldn't be happier.

B: what i was referring to is the header on this page (as of week 2: http://www.thehuddle.com/x7/season/w02/gp-atljac.php. So, when i log into the initial page, the top banner says "Season Ticket: Week 2." It has links to every game of the week in one rectangle. I read these updates to get DMD's injury commentary. On my iBook, I find the light blue and cream are hard to decipher against the bright white background. As I recall, the links to each adjusted game used to be in red, and they stood out much better. I also realize that no one is seconding my observation, and i can't imagine i'm the only freelancer out there who works at home, so, again, it might be my eyes. but i just wanted to make my comment. I love you guys, and there is no smack going on here.

+1 I find it hard to see the difference in the colors in the header as well