[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on Reggie Bush

ropeman

So I'm thinking of trading for Bush. Owner picked him first round (no. 7, you could hear the laughing over the internet). So now the owner is suffering Bush remorse. I'd like to get him cheap and see if Saints can turn season around and make him a focal point of offense. Any thoughts. Standard performance league, 6 pts TD, 1/50 passing, 1/20 rushing/receiving. Start 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 Flex. My roster.

QB: Manning, Garrard

WR: Roy Williams, Chambers, S. Holmes, Stallworth, B. Marshal, Jones, Hester

RB: Maroney, A. Peterson (MIN), Betts, Norwood

TE: Watson

K: Folk

D: NE

Considering throwing owner B. Marshall and Betts.

what does his roster look like?

Not sure I would trade my #1 RB for a back up and a #2 receiver, is he hurting at wr too?

Agree that we really need to see the other guy's roster - also agree that the trade you propose is not realistic (IMO) were I the other owner ... maybe if you offered Maroney rather than Betts it would at least seem a little more appealing, although I guess it never hurts to try the initial offer & see where it goes.

Edited by ts

If it was a PPR, that was about Bush' ADP this year. Non-PPR it is way too early.

As others said, that is a pretty low offer, but as long as he is an owner that will negotiate back and not just ignore you for the lowball offer go ahead and offer it. Otherwise you may want to increase it a bit