[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Brown

RokoMotion

FWIW...

Sep 19 The Philadelphia Inquirer is reporting that Eagles WR Reggie Brown ceased to exist Wednesday.

Recommendation: This is troubling news for fantasy owners who gambled a middle round pick on Brown. He now becomes a very risky start, even against the Lions secondary on Sunday.

:D

Edited by matt770

FWIW...

Sep 19 The Philadelphia Inquirer is reporting that Eagles WR Reggie Brown ceased to exist Wednesday.

Recommendation: This is troubling news for fantasy owners who gambled a middle round pick on Brown. He now becomes a very risky start, even against the Lions secondary on Sunday.

hahaha

Many people in Denver were saying the same thing about Elway back in the early '90s. And his career completion percentage is right around McNabb's.

Elway is one of the most beloved people ever to breath Denver air. I don't recall anyone saying anything like this about Elway 10 years into his career. In fact, Reeves (rightfully) was the one getting dragged through the coals by fans/media in the early 90s.

:D @ comparing Elway to McNabb. They aren't even the same color.

Elway is one of the most beloved people ever to breath Denver air. I don't recall anyone saying anything like this about Elway 10 years into his career. In fact, Reeves (rightfully) was the one getting dragged through the coals by fans/media in the early 90s.

I clearly recall at least one of the Broncos homers here recalling sentiment in Denver about "cutting their losses" and trading Elway/rebuilding back around '93 or '94. I didn't mean to say that Elway was disliked in Denver (certainly not to the extent that McNabb is now in Philly... and it's almost impossible to hate a player as much as Philly fans do), but from what I've heard, many had lost their faith in their chances of winning with him and that team after that third SB loss.

Edited by Bill Swerski

I clearly recall at least one of the Broncos homers here recalling sentiment in Denver about "cutting their losses" and trading Elway/rebuilding back around '93 or '94. I didn't mean to say that Elway was disliked in Denver (certainly not to the extent that McNabb is now in Philly... and it's almost impossible to hate a player as much as Philly fans do), but from what I've heard, many had lost their faith in their chances of winning with him and that team after that third SB loss.

Fair enough. But guys that that were in a very clear minority.