[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What should my starting lineup be this week?

DRJay15MI

It's a 6 team leauge and i'de say I got a pretty good team which leaves me hard decisions

1 QB 3 WR 2 RB 1 TE 1K 1 DEF.

QB: Peyton Manning vs. Houston/ Tony Romo vs. Chicago

WR: Roy Williams vs. Philidelphia/ Randy Moss vs. Buffalo/ Torry Holt vs. Tampa Bay/ Andre Johnson vs. Indianapolis/ Wes Welker vs. Buffalo

RB: Frank Gore vs. Pittsburgh/ Shaun Alexander vs. Cincinnati/ Willis Mcgahee vs. Arizona/ Brian Westbrook vs. Detroit/ LaMont Jordan vs. Cleveland

TE: Kellen Winslow

DEF: Baltimore

Kicker: I have Jason Elam right now because he played oakland last week and I was told to pick him up, if there is any kickers you guys feel are going to be hot this week let me know, MOST of them are in free agency except for Adam Vinnateri and a few other so if you have any kicker suggestions please give me a fallback just incase the proposed player is taken

Thanks guys!

Edited by DRJay15MI

hmm.. I hate sitting andre johnson, I sat him last week also and he had 24.. that could be a good lineup at the RB position I don't like sitting gore but he is playing a tough defense and westbrook is suppose to be big this upcoming week

AJ is OUT for the Indy game...