[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS WRs

Gros Membres!

Just lost Andre Johnson ( :D:D ) and I'm playing mix and matchup with my #2 and #3 WRs. It's a PPR and I've loaded up on WR depth but need some help sorting this mess out.

I need 2 guys to start alongside Steve Smith. Here are the guys and the matchups.

Bruce @ TB - he had a great game last week (25 FF points in my league), decent matchup, banged up oline = short passes to Bruce? Could be a boom or bust, or at least he has been through the first 2 weeks.

Engram vs. CIN - nice matchup, PPR guy should be good for around 10 points. Fine for my #3.

Porter vs. CLE - porous CLE secondary just burned by CIN, McCown rebounds? Or is it just the Curry show? I see Porter as a possible boom or bust.

Crayton @ CHI - the finger and defense scare me. Holding on but not considering starting.

James Jones vs. SD - hamstring, swarming D, not a good matchup. Droppable?

Again, choose 2. It's a PPR.

Thanks and I'll answer yours.

Tossup between Porter and Engram...Since it is a PPR, then I would go with Engram. Lower risk option.

+1... nice steady option but with good upside vs. a Cincy D on B2B road games.

Jones or Porter are your next startable options but...

If Jones is healthy... he can still do well, especially in a PPR, vs SD. SD's secondary can be had and Favre will be slinging it around b/c the run game will probably be going nowhere.

Porter... as well as Jordan is running, this might be a week where McCown might not even have to pass vs a CLE D on a cross country roadtrip.

If this were my team and my choices, I would go with Bruce and Porter. I think Porter will surprise quite a few people this week and Bruce has been a nice surprise this year so far. That's at least who I'd go with..

Check out my question.. i'm still on the fence..

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=219093