[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My take on Da Bears.....

rocknrobn26

:D

It was just a thought. Brain fart maybe. No! I had no scotch when I posted! :wacko: But:

Da Bears need a long term QB. Griese does not fit that bill.

The "Overall D" and "O" line are getting old. Even with the patchwork they have been trying

We lost/gave away our best RB

Orton needs a test, or just get rid of him if he's that bad

Grossman is NOT the answer

Did I mention the injuries? :D

This is a train wreck about to happen. I am willing to see drastic changes (YES ORTON), because if not an 8-8 season looks good right now, with nothing to look forward to. JMHO

Disagree?? Comments.....

I meant long-term, as in 2008 and beyond. There's no way. Remember how the players pretty much forced Lovie to switch Orton out - otherwise they'd have lynched him. I know the most popular guy on any football team is the #2 (or even #3) QB, but let's just remember how we all laughed at Orton's attempts to look like an NFL QB at the time.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pack plays the Vikings then the Bears. When do you see this fall off coming? Definately not in the next two weeks!!

The Vikes can run and stop the run. That makes them dangerous.

Chicago won 24 games over the last two years; they look vulnerable right now, but there is still the core of a good team there.

Needless to mention both of those are DIVISION RIVALRIES - recall that Cle/Cin game of, oh, last week?

The Vikes can run and stop the run. That makes them dangerous.

Chicago won 24 games over the last two years; they look vulnerable right now, but there is still the core of a good team there.

Needless to mention both of those are DIVISION RIVALRIES - recall that Cle/Cin game of, oh, last week?

I'm seeing your posts, my friend. Make no question about it. The Packers are the team to beat in the Norris....with or without a running game, they have the defense and difference makers on the O side. The Vikes will stop them from running, but they won't stop Favre from winning two against them this year.

I see the Bears going 2-4 IF they are lucky.

Wolfe :D Wolfe :D

So far not a single carry for the rookie. He looks like Westbrook...why not see if he can preform like Westbrook. It doesn't look like the Bears have anything to loose (besides I have carried him on 4 out of my 5 teams and I would be highly pissed off if they did not at least try him).

I see the Bears going 2-4 IF they are lucky.

I don't know, man - Chicago is a mess right now, but Lovie is a pretty good coach. They probably get too far back to win, but manage to pull it together and f*ck things up for some people down the stretch.

I don't know, man - Chicago is a mess right now, but Lovie is a pretty good coach. They probably get too far back to win, but manage to pull it together and f*ck things up for some people down the stretch.

FWIW.... I'm takin' the Bears and +2.5. Next week I'll get my sanity back. :D