[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Funny situations with coworkers

Big Country

Not sure what made me think of this, but several years ago at a place I worked at, the warehouse guy came running in to my group and said you gotta come here right now. In the warehouse he had a small TV that picked up the basic signals. On it was Divorce Court.... and, there on TV was one of the real b!tchy ladies from the sales department. Couldn't look at her the same after seeing that she went on TV for her divorce.

Anyone had other funny situations with coworkers or neighbors ?

I think I posted this before, I work construction, natural gas. My buddy was trying to take apart an old rusty meter and we were in a crappy part of my town. Anyhow the weeds were pretty high around the porch where the meter was and he asked me for help. We both sat on the ground/high weeds and pulleed together on a 24 inch pipe wrench to break the meter free. It was rusted pretty bad. He stands up and had a used condom stuck to the ass of his pants. :D

The other day my boss got a call from I guess our IT guy..He told him about one of my Coworkers that was updating her resume at my office

Edited by whomper