[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Dilemma

Ram Junkie

I've been decimated at QB and have a tough choice this weekend, with no good candidates. Who would you start?

DAnderson against NE

DCarr against NO

JGarcia against IND

TEdwards against Dal

NO defense has been horrid, and I've heard some analysts touting Carr, but he was horrid last weekend (his first back under center).

Anderson continues to surprise, but it's the freaking NE D.

Garcia is steady and boring.

Edwards is raw.

Thoughts?

Keep an eye on S.Smith. Heard he got hurt in practice today (I have him and am freaking). CAR is claiming it's nothing but you know how that goes in the NFL... I guess he walked off the field with no visible limp so maybe it is nothing.

Keep an eye on S.Smith. Heard he got hurt in practice today (I have him and am freaking). CAR is claiming it's nothing but you know how that goes in the NFL... I guess he walked off the field with no visible limp so maybe it is nothing.

Heard the exact same thing about Smith. I think they'll both be fine, though I'm worried since Carr wasn't able to find him all last weekend. I want to believe it was rust and/or bucs secondary gives guys fits. I just wish I had another game to evaluate DC in. Still - the other rejects I'm looking at don't give me any confidence either.

Edited by Ram Junkie

Why would you give advice if you yourself NEED advice?

What are you talking about??? It's not like I was responding to the same question I was asking. I saw his question on the board and thought I had some good advice to give. I wouldn't answer a question just to answer a question. Just wanted to see if he could give some good advice in return.

bty, chief DICK...your name suits you. The fundamental essence of this site is to give and receive advise...so why do you subscribe if you don't need advice...tool?!

Edited by vikings711

What are you talking about??? It's not like I was responding to the same question I was asking. I saw his question on the board and thought I had some good advice to give. I wouldn't answer a question just to answer a question. Just wanted to see if he could give some good advice in return.

bty, chief DICK...your name suits you. The fundamental essence of this site is to give and receive advise...so why do you subscribe if you don't need advice...tool?!

Well, first off, your advice is terrible. Indy's D is ranked 7th in the NFL against the pass. Not to mention they are playing at home this week. If you actually took the time to analyze the matchups (which I did), you would note that in a coin flip situation like this is, Carr has BY FAR the best matchup at this point.

And I find it funny from a philosophical standpoint that people are gung ho about giving advice but in the same sentence NEED advice themselves. Don't you think that's kind of funny?

And finally, you really got your panties in a wad didn't you? Relax Francis.

i bypassed all the b--lsh-t, i think garcia would be the safest start,forget carr! but if it were me i would start anderson, just so i could prove to everybody i know what im doing,this kid will be pumped up for this game+ romeo+ i think the pats are due for a little let down,love cleve+pts from a betting aspect..

anderson stats..260yds 2td's 2int's

i bypassed all the b--lsh-t, i think garcia would be the safest start,forget carr! but if it were me i would start anderson, just so i could prove to everybody i know what im doing,this kid will be pumped up for this game+ romeo+ i think the pats are due for a little let down,love cleve+pts from a betting aspect..

anderson stats..260yds 2td's 2int's

That's interesting. I switched my lineup to Carr and really didn't like the feel of it. When I started this thread I was torn between Anderson and Carr and it hasn't changed. I just wanted other perspectives. This is what I get for drafting Leinart - stupid, stupid, stupid. Oh - he's not in the equation because I traded him.

Well, first off, your advice is terrible. Indy's D is ranked 7th in the NFL against the pass. Not to mention they are playing at home this week. If you actually took the time to analyze the matchups (which I did), you would note that in a coin flip situation like this is, Carr has BY FAR the best matchup at this point.

And I find it funny from a philosophical standpoint that people are gung ho about giving advice but in the same sentence NEED advice themselves. Don't you think that's kind of funny?

And finally, you really got your panties in a wad didn't you? Relax Francis.

"Carr has BY FAR the best matchup at this point"

119 yds = 5.95 pts: 1 td = 6 pts: i INT = -2pt = 9.95 total points

"JGarcia against IND- I would go with Garcia"

143 yds = 7.15: 2 TDs = 12 pts = 19.15 total points

chief DICK... you SUCK... TOOL!

(I'm not just saying it, you really do suck. I mean really. Such bravado and so little talent, you are such a tool)