[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas vs New England... any avatar/sig wagers?!

ElwayFan2007

:D Yeah I am a Dallas fan and am willing to make an Avatar and/or Sig wager.

What better way to place more excitement on the game then to know that some poor sap (me or the other person) will be parading around the Huddle boards with a humilating avatar/ sig. It is your enjoyment at one of ours expense.

We can do a straight up NE/DAL is going to win OR if you NE fans feel cocky, you can give a pt leeway (a TD perhaps??)

Whatever the case, feel free to post if interested. I dont have an avatar yet, but when I do, I will send it to the person (or post it here)

I kinda think that Stealer and Donkey fans trying to invoke a sigline bet for Pats/Cowboys lacks punch. I still don't get it. I will start the OFFICIAL one for recovering Cowboys fans and bandwagoner PATS fans!!!

Edited by CowboysDiehard

Who said I was a Bronco fan? Just because I am an Elway fan by no means makes me a Horse fan.

Ive been a Cowboy fan ever since I was a kid (and have avoided the several attempts by my dad to brainwash me into liking the LIONS!!!!:D)

Anyways... alright for those who accepted the wager...

The avatar and sig will follow once I make them up :D

Who said I was a Bronco fan? Just because I am an Elway fan by no means makes me a Horse fan.

Ive been a Cowboy fan ever since I was a kid (and have avoided the several attempts by my dad to brainwash me into liking the LIONS!!!!:D)

The avatar and sig will follow once I make them up :wacko:

I think you should check out this thread for the sig/av bets

:http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=223912:

Edit: Can someone explain how the :D works? I apparently have no clue :wacko:

Edited by nhoops

:D

When posting click the little green icon with the plus on it.

Then put in the website address.

Then put in what you what the link to say, or you can use :D

Edited by Menudo

The avatar and sig will follow once I make them up :wacko:

Geez...sorry, don't know what gave me that impression... :D Maybe that's actually Craig Morton in your avatar (the 'other' number 7 & former Dallas qb)

:D Yeah I am a Dallas fan and am willing to make an Avatar and/or Sig wager.

What better way to place more excitement on the game then to know that some poor sap (me or the other person) will be parading around the Huddle boards with a humilating avatar/ sig. It is your enjoyment at one of ours expense.

We can do a straight up NE/DAL is going to win OR if you NE fans feel cocky, you can give a pt leeway (a TD perhaps??)

Whatever the case, feel free to post if interested. I dont have an avatar yet, but when I do, I will send it to the person (or post it here)

I'm in on the Pats side.

If you guys want in on the 'official' sig/avatar bet, make it known here.................... :D