[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MyFantasyLeague question

soulrebel

We had a bit of a controversy with the waivers system in my league this week, so I want to go in and manually lock a player, so he is unavailable this week, and we can start over next week, using the waiver order to determine who gets priority.

Is there any way to go in and manually lock a free agent. I'm commissioner and I can't for the life of me figure it out.

Thanks in advance!

>Abilities

>>Waivers/Free Agent Setup

>>>Check top box that states player is locked until...

Then chose when you want players locked to (We use start of FA session every week, which is Tuesday @ 8:00 AM)

Thanks - but that just sets how long ANY dropped player is locked for. I only want to go in and manually lock one player. When I click on Abilities under Commissioner setup, it goes to Franchise Abilities. Is there a "Player Abilities" I'm missing somewhere?

Go to the locked players report while logged in as commish. From there, IIRC, you can lock (or unlock) any player you need to.

Edit - Appears you can only unlock from this page. Submit a support ticket and the MFL team will probably have this taken care of for you in no time.

Edited by Big Country