[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Engram to start at flanker?

Randall

Bobby Engram to start at flanker

Posted by Danny O'Neil at 03:35 PM

Wide receiver Bobby Engram will replace Deion Branch in the starting lineup, working on the outside. Presumably, Engram will move to the slot when the Seahawks go to three-receiver formations.

Just don't say quarterback Matt Hasselbeck will have to adjust to Engram's expanded role in the Seahawks offense.

"Half the routes I throw to Bobby I can throw with my eyes closed," Matt Hasselbeck said. :D

http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.com/seah...obby_engram_to/

With Andre Johnson still sidelined I plugged him into my starting lineup as soon as I heard Branch was out.Hopefully a good break that can help me out of my 1-4 funk.

He has caught 19 out o 28 passes thrown his way(67%). I'm starting him in GVE this week again.

nice bye week filler I think....

I just wish Jennings was fine and I didn't have to start Crayton...I think he'll get shut down this week...

Not to hijack the thread but I read that Jennings had limited participation in practice today...

I was under the early impression that was good to go for this week.

As far as Engram goes, I think he will probably have a little better than his usual day (not counting the PIT game of course)

7 catches for 85 yds is my guess.....

Engram is a solid, whatever. I loved this guy when he was w/ Ma Bears! He's like those bit actors in the movies. No one knows his name, but all agree he is very good!

I like Engram too. Every year he is written off. He isn't flashy. He isn't big play guy. But when you plug him into your fantasy lineup (in PPR) he is going to get you some points. Rock steady. A very good player to have for a season like this one.

Bobby Engram to start at flanker

Posted by Danny O'Neil at 03:35 PM

"Half the routes I throw to Bobby I can throw with my eyes closed," Matt Hasselbeck said. :D

http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.com/seah...obby_engram_to/

So that's what happened last week.......