[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Najeh Davenport charged for "domestic incident"

HowboutthemCowboys

I saw Big Ben play last Sunday

He grinded the clock all the way

He putted and plinked

He doinked and he dinked

And let his defense save the day.

:D

I'll give you credit Bushwacked. Your team went out and got absolutely humiliated, and many Seahawks fans seem to be hiding, but, not you. You just continue to talk Sega! as if it never happened. :D

I saw Big Ben play last Sunday

He grinded the clock all the way

He putted and plinked

He doinked and he dinked

And let his defense save the day.

Big Ben 11.4 yards per completion this week

Brady yard per completion 11.8 for the entire season

Manning has 11.5 yards per completion for the season

Big Ben 12.5 yards per completion for the season

Bushwacked gets your facts straight there is one thing Ben is and it is not a dink and dunk QB, his yards per completions shows it.

This post is downright funny

Especially when you consider all the 3rd and long plays Ben completed and the TD he lazered into Miller. And this was while playing with Wilson, Washington and Reid hands down the worst starting WR in the NFL last week

Edited by SteelerMurf

I'll give you credit Bushwacked. Your team went out and got absolutely humiliated, and many Seahawks fans seem to be hiding, but, not you. You just continue to talk Sega! as if it never happened. :D

Not sure what I'm talking smack about. The Pitt defense dominated the game, Willie and Najeh ran very well, and Big Ben was very effective on his 5 yard dump offs to TEs and WRs, while making big third down conversions when he was forced to throw it for more than 10 yards. Were you watching the same game as me? As long as Big Ben stays within his abilities and doesn't have to win the game, Pitt is a very good team.

Not sure what I'm talking smack about. The Pitt defense dominated the game, Willie and Najeh ran very well, and Big Ben was very effective on his 5 yard dump offs to TEs and WRs, while making big third down conversions when he was forced to throw it for more than 10 yards. Were you watching the same game as me? As long as Big Ben stays within his abilities and doesn't have to win the game, Pitt is a very good team.

You are in denial. Ben is more than a game manager. They win when he plays good and they lose when he plays bad...just like any other team in the NFL.