[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 6 - Huge problems with my lineup

xiso

Hiya guys, im having some problems with my team atm. - since its a BYE, and generally my RB depth has gone to hell, so-to-speak.

My team:

Brady

LaMont Jordan, Shaun Alexander

Mark Clayton, Javon Walker, Dwayne Bowe, Marshall Brandon, Calvin Johnson, Andre Davis

Benjamin Watson, Shockey

Matt Stover

DST Steeler, DST Titans

-

Atm my starting lineup is:

Brady

LaMont Jordan, Shaun Alexander

Clayton, Bowe, Davis

Watson

Matt STover

DST Titans

So... As you can see i have a lot of WR's, but i have Javon, Marshall and Calvin on BYE, and Mary Clayton and Andre Davis are having a hard time...

As for my RB situation, im pretty much in trouble.. I have no idea whether LaMont will start, or if Rhodes/Fargas will share the loads. P.S. Rhodes is on FA.

Im trying to establish some deals around the league, but my league is pretty inactive, regarding trades... I think there's been like.. Two trades so far..

My top 3/4 FA's are following:

RBs:

Ward, Derrick RB NYG

Wynn, DeShawn RB GB

Jones, Julius RB DAL

Rhodes, Dominic RB OAK

Keith, Kenton RB IND(i dropped him for DST Titans btw)

WRs:

Welker, Wes WR NE

Bennett, Drew WR STL

Northcutt, Dennis WR JAC

Nate Burleson WR SEA

Now.. i was thinking about dropping clayton for burleson/welker or sth.. or maybe dropping clayton for one of the FA RB's..

Any chance somebody could help me out? im pretty much in a dilemma here, and im also stuck regarding trades i think... Does any1 have some trade propositions for me perhaps? Please throw a fella, a bone :D

My stats:

Record: 3-1-0 (W1)

Coach Rating: 97 (1st)

Schedule Difficulty: 9th

Passing Rank: 2nd

Rushing Rank: 6th

Receiving Rank: 4th

Defense/ST Rank: 5th

PTS:

FG - Field Goals 3 points

Plus 2 points for a FG of 50+ Yds

FL - Fumble Lost, Including ST plays -2 points

Pa2P - Passing Two-point Conversion 2 points

PaInt - Passing Interception -2 points

PaTD - Passing TD 6 points

PaYd - Passing Yards 0+ PaYds = 1 point for every 25 PaYds

Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points

ReTD - Receiving TD 6 points

ReYd - Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = 1 point for every 10 ReYds

Ru2P - Rushing Two-point Conversion 2 points

RuTD - Rushing TD 6 points

RuYd - Rushing Yards 0+ RuYds = 1 point for every 10 RuYds

XP - Extra Points 1 point

Thanks a bunch.

I would pick up Burleson for this week, he's starting and they are playing a garbage New Orleans D. Also, watch to see what Rhodes does this week. I think he's worth a flier and could be worth a roster spot come playoff time.

I see what you are saying.. but the real question is, who the hekk should i drop for these players? LaMont for Rhodes? geesh.. Clayton for Burleson ? :s

Good pickup...Can you only have 2 RB's? Can you place anyone on the IR to pickup a player...? I would not drop Jordan to pickup Rhodes.

Well, its a 14 player league, i have to start 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 DST. So ofc i can have more RB's if i wish, but the problem is just that i don't know which players to drop from my team.. since.. well, a lot of them are pretty good. I've also tried to make some deals in my league, but as i stated before, the league doesn't trade that much, which sucks.. :s

Do you have any propositions of what i should do? or which players i should drop for perhaps Watson/Wright?

Well, its a 14 player league, i have to start 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 DST. So ofc i can have more RB's if i wish, but the problem is just that i don't know which players to drop from my team.. since.. well, a lot of them are pretty good. I've also tried to make some deals in my league, but as i stated before, the league doesn't trade that much, which sucks.. :s

Do you have any propositions of what i should do? or which players i should drop for perhaps Watson/Wright?

Well you definatley need another RB so you're gonna have to cut the cord on 1 of your WR's...I'd probably cut the cord on Calvin Johnson to pickup Watson RB CIN...looks like you're gonna have to do that again down the road for a QB when Brady is on a bye...cross that bridge when you get there though. Cut Johnson for Watson...IMO Good luck.

Edited by stduke

Well you definatley need another RB so you're gonna have to cut the cord on 1 of your WR's...I'd probably cut the cord on Calvin Johnson to pickup Watson RB CIN...looks like you're gonna have to do that again down the road for a QB when Brady is on a bye...cross that bridge when you get there though. Cut Johnson for Watson...IMO Good luck.

Calvin still has a pretty good value, eventhough his numbers have been falling, but ill see what i can do tradewise.. perhaps i could drop two players for one good or sth.. Thanks for the advice..