[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which crappy RB should I start this week?

1 point per 20 rushing yards, 6 points per TD and .5 PPR

Jason Wright vs Miami

Deshawn Wynn vs Washington

Brian Leonard vs Baltimore

I am leaning towards Wright because it looks like Lewis out and Wash and Balt are good defenses.

I would say wright.. im thinking about picking him up myself, but i dont know if Jamal will be ready to start or not..

Please check out my post aswell.. i need some serious help.. http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=224402

Edited by xiso

i picked him up this week, and plan on starting him....with bye weeks and injuries, my other option is maroney who will definitely be a game time decision...and its a 415 game...plus Sammie is playing great...

I think with Lewis not practicing, it is more likely he wont go.....and even if he does suit up, think he'd be used sparingly and think Wright is involved....

good luck.....got similar situation with Rudi and Kenny...feel Rudi sits, again

If all were to start, i'd play them in the order you wrote, Wright, Wynn, Leonard.

What time do the games start? I'd stick with Wright for the moment and check before gametime and plug in Wynn if not.

All them of them play at 1:00 EST. I guess I should hope for my baseball game to get rained out so I can watch up to the last minute and make my decision at 12:50.