[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thinking of offering this trade.......

My team:

QB - Schaub or Pennington

RB - Brown, Wright, Wynn, Leonard, Morency

WR - R. Moss, C. Johnson, A. Johnson, S. McDonald

TE - R. McMichael

K - K. Brown

DEF - NYG

I was thinking of offering A. Johnson for J. Witten to improve my TE. Am I nuts to do that? I am thinking Johnson could be an injury risk when he gets back.

6 points per TD, .5 PPR, 1 point for 15 yards receiving

Thanks for the reply.

Sure why not....Is Witten they other guys 2nd TE? Is he desperate for WR?

That's a trade based on potential and futre need, rather than this weeks game from his end.

Good Luck.

are those your only recievers, or do you have a backup or two to fall back on in bye weeks or injury situations? if you do, i'd do it. witten is the second option in a high octane offense. he is better than all the WR in the league outside the top ten, and you have some awesome WR already, so johnson wouldn't really be a loss. better than mcmichael

are those your only recievers, or do you have a backup or two to fall back on in bye weeks or injury situations? if you do, i'd do it. witten is the second option in a high octane offense. he is better than all the WR in the league outside the top ten, and you have some awesome WR already, so johnson wouldn't really be a loss. better than mcmichael

I only have 4 WR's and the reason I am looking to shop A. Johnson is because he has the same bye week as R. Moss. I would need to pick up 1 more WR for Moss' bye week.