[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson for the playoffs

Randall

Last week I was offered Lee Evans for Andre Johnson. That team is 5-0 with TO, Andre, Cotchery and Bowe. Evans is averaging 6 pts a game so I thought it was an insulting offer. I countered with Bowe or Cotchery for Ronald Curry(just being nice) but was turned down.

I'm fine holding onto Andre for a few weeks if he's good for the playoffs. What does everyone think about his injury? When he does come back will it be recurring or do you think he'll be healed.

I can't see trading him either way.

Last week I was offered Lee Evans for Andre Johnson. That team is 5-0 with TO, Andre, Cotchery and Bowe. Evans is averaging 6 pts a game so I thought it was an insulting offer. I countered with Bowe or Cotchery for Ronald Curry(just being nice) but was turned down.

I'm fine holding onto Andre for a few weeks if he's good for the playoffs. What does everyone think about his injury? When he does come back will it be recurring or do you think he'll be healed.

I can't see trading him either way.

I almost got sick reading the below from rotowire ...as a johnson owner I am not happy camper ...arrgggghhhh

Andre Johnson, WR, Houston TexansSaturday 10/13, 6:57 AM CT Not only is Andre Johnson still going to be sidelined this weekend, but it's not clear when he might return to action. Early projections had him coming back next week, but a more likely date might be Nov. 18, according to the Houston Chronicle. Johnson is recovering from a sprained PCL in his knee. If you have a good record in your league and can suck it up for a while longer, Johnson makes a good buy-low trade prospect. If he's on your roster, it looks like it may be another month before he plays for you again.

I almost got sick reading the below from rotowire ...as a johnson owner I am not happy camper ...arrgggghhhh

Andre Johnson, WR, Houston TexansSaturday 10/13, 6:57 AM CT Not only is Andre Johnson still going to be sidelined this weekend, but it's not clear when he might return to action. Early projections had him coming back next week, but a more likely date might be Nov. 18, according to the Houston Chronicle. Johnson is recovering from a sprained PCL in his knee. If you have a good record in your league and can suck it up for a while longer, Johnson makes a good buy-low trade prospect. If he's on your roster, it looks like it may be another month before he plays for you again.

I just saw your other thread. Nov 18th is still time for the fantasy playoffs. I hope he makes it.

Buy low trade? I hope I don't get more laughable offers for him. May be entertaining though.

Ill be optimistic and hope for early.

I had Andre and traded him off for Lee Evans, based on the Texans first game in the playoffs (week 14 vs. DEN) and the Bills first game in the playoffs (vs. CLE).

I have some friends who work in Reliant, last week they ask around and heard his injury was pretty bad. It wasn't very surprising being that it was an MCL and PCL sprain, but I think it will have him out for longer than projected. This made me feel uneasy because I'm thinking he wont be 100% for the first playoff game vs Bailey/Bly, and be used more as a decoy.

I had Andre and traded him off for Lee Evans, based on the Texans first game in the playoffs (week 14 vs. DEN) and the Bills first game in the playoffs (vs. CLE).

I have some friends who work in Reliant, last week they ask around and heard his injury was pretty bad. It wasn't very surprising being that it was an MCL and PCL sprain, but I think it will have him out for longer than projected. This made me feel uneasy because I'm thinking he wont be 100% for the first playoff game vs Bailey/Bly, and be used more as a decoy.

PCL injuries are nasty. Not as serious as an ACL, but the ligament seems to heal very slowly and is very difficult to injure in the first place. It is very uncomfortable to play with PCL instability. Even when he comes back, he'll probably be in a brace...

I love Andre Johnson and I lost him in my auction and ended up getting Roy Williams for 2$ cheaper. Not that Roy is lighting up the field but I am sure glad that happened.

My only complaint with this guy is it seems he gets injured every other season.

Are we talking about the same guy that has played 61 out of 64 possible games? He had an injury in 2005, but I wouldnt say he is frequently injured.

I don't care if I only get one more week out of this guy, he'll be worth the wait. Fortunately my team is lighting it up without him, though he is still sorely missed. The only way I would move him since I built a successful team without him is if Schaub gets injured before his return. Hopefully it's sooner rather than later, but I expected a couple months when he went down. I've been shocked by the constant talk of "will he be back this week?" as his was a rather serious injury.