[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Ya Huddlers...

Union Jack

Everytime I go on to Message Board, I try and answer a few posts...

Sorry I can't get to some of yours...

Whatta ya think..

For my TEAM 1,

I trade Portis and V Jax

for

Burress and DeAngelo Williams...

Question, Is D. Williams going to get MORE carries as the season rolls on... any Carolina Homers out there??

Please post starting requirements. Assuming 2 RB and 3 WR, I would make that trade. You are weak as hell at WR. Also, how's your team doing? If you are looking to the playoffs, which doesn't seem likely, I would be more inclined to make the trade. If you need to make a move to benefit you NOW, I don't know if i give up Portis.

En Fuegos,

Yep, 2 RB & 3 WR starting. And a 2nd Yep, I am weak as hell at WR.

I am 2-4, need to shake things up. I also just traded Benson, Reg Brown and Garcia

and I rec'd Brees, Colston and Julius Jones :D:D

I'm banking on NORLINS getting together.... :wacko:

That isnt a bad trade. Plax has been lighting it up and is a stud/every week starter. DeAngelo might see a slight uptick in carries but Foster isnt going away, barring injury. Even with Foster DeAngelo is somewhat consistent and has 3 TD's. Tough call but I would give it serious consideration.

Devil's advocate - Can Plax continue to not practice all year, play every Sunday, and light up the scoreboard? Still, with your WR situation, you have to take a chance that he will play, but get used to seeing him listed as questionable every single week. At least NYG has a bye coming up. IMO, you are getting the better of this deal, as Portis is also a higher than average injury risk at RB.