[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westy

Posted a couple of topics here about ronnie brown..yes, he's producing GREAT...but gut feeling is that it ends, soon......Miami is too bad....tough schedule...and they start shutting him down

that being said would like to try and trade him before that happens.....

would you offer Brown for Westbrook, and do you think Westy stays healthy for the rest of the year??/

I trade Westy away along with Colston and gotback Edge and Braylon. I love Westy's game but EVERY week it is a gametime decision and unless you have Buckhalter and the time to sit infront of the computer and watch TV, it can get to be a real pain in the @$$!

Brown has been hot and I would keep him, he is their entire offense and I think will continue to put up nice numbers without the risk of Westy. Westy is high reward, but too high of risk for me!

See Mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=226052

Nice trade for you...!!!! Colston has been a big disappointment, whereas Edwards a BIG surprise......Edge is playing well....nice move

yeah, i agree.....dont want to be guessing whether or not Westy plays....

in my other league, doing that with Maroney....!!

Thanks...guess I'll sit tight.....IF Brown has a decent game against Pats, his stock will only go UP

I trade Westy away along with Colston and gotback Edge and Braylon. I love Westy's game but EVERY week it is a gametime decision and unless you have Buckhalter and the time to sit infront of the computer and watch TV, it can get to be a real pain in the @$$!

Brown has been hot and I would keep him, he is their entire offense and I think will continue to put up nice numbers without the risk of Westy. Westy is high reward, but too high of risk for me!

See Mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=226052

I think I need to disagree here - Brown has been hot, but with Lemon throwing and Chambers gone Defense's are goingt o crowd the box and end Brown running. If Brown lines up and catches (which he does a lot) it will be minimum yards and more or less no YAK since he will be swarmed. This team has a huge question mark suirrounding them -- I am leaning towards trading Brown right now, pasted looking for advice. I also posted regarding benching brown for Jones -- check out theose two posts (jsut a couple hours ago so they are just below your post). See what people have said thus far on this guy.

I'd like it if Wolfdigger is right tho - if he could somehow continue to post these numbers he would carry us both to the playoffs !

Thanks for the advice....

Westy has a tough schedule too.....Chicago (I know AP ran all over them...)...at Minny....at NE.....

wont be able to get Buckhalter, as other owner has him......

we get NO PPC in this league, so its a wash, as both Brown and Westy post good receptions.....

Other option is to go after MoJo or Alexander..?

Brown plays Baltimore and New England in weeks 15 and 16. Keep Brown then. I have to laugh when people ask for advice and then try and talk everyone out of the advice they had given. Eagles play DAL and NO in weeks 15 and 16. THat alone, which would you rather have? Not to mention Brown still has the harder of the 2 scehdules and Westbrook still plays in a better offense, especially since Miami seems to have packed it in already.