[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

K. Walter/ Ike Hilliard over S. Holmes & B. Marshall - Am I Crazy?

joeyb7

Should I start K. Walter @ TEN and I. Hilliard @ DET over Brandon Marshall @ PIT and S. Holmes @ Denver? Neither Walter or Hilliard have a TD this year, and at least with Walter, it could be A. Davis' day and he'll see barely no looks?

Am I crazy for not putting in Marshall and Holmes over Walter and Hilliard?

Thanks

I like Hilliard this week and with Johnson still out Walters is a good fill in..Tenn. run D is tough so they'll have to throw.. I think Pitts. guts Denver with Parker and the TE..Denver is great against WRs this year...

I like Hilliard and Walters as well. The Denver/Pitt game is forecasted for snow and bitter cold (29 degrees means bitter cold in Texas) which means more running and less passing. Both Defenses are tough vs the pass any way. Low scoring game. The Texans and Tampa both play in domes so catching the ball will be much easier for Walters and Hilliard who have both been getting some great numbers recently.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?&amp...e=show&st=0

Edited by Asskickas

joeyb - Thanks for responding to my post. As far as your question - it's tough to answer. I think I'd lean towards Walter and Hilliard as long as it's performance scoring w/ receptions. If not pts for rec I'd go with Homes and Marshall. Good luck.

I do get PPRs, so a few receptions and 60-80 yds might net me the same points as a TD, and Marshall and Holmes have only a slight chance of scoring a TD. I'm just debating Walter the most.....it could be Andre's day tomorrow, and that would really suck for me watching Marshall light it up on the bench.

I'd go Marshall and Holmes. Marshal is the main threat now with Walker down and you have to figure that they will be playing from behind against Pitt which will make them have to throw. Regardinf Holmes, you have to think that baily wil draw Ward which should Holmes to get open. I like Marshal and Holmes.

hey joey.....i dont know if your sig is updated, but i see you have Coles and start 3 WR's.

you starting Coles?

i'm thinking to start Hilliard over Coles believe it or not cuz i just dont trust Pennington

and the Jets...havent decided yet...i really like Hilliards chances this week

I like Walter and Marshall if you can do that. Marshall will be cutler's only option. Holmes will really only be a deep threat as PIT will run all day.

I start 3 WRs, but I'm going to start only 1 RB and start 4 WRs (using one as my flex)

Are you saying that you'd go:

Coles

Marshall

Curtis

Hilliard

Thanks man.....I just want to have you clarify....I'm a little iffy about starting walter this week, but PIT pass defense is brutal.

Stick with your choices here. I like Ike's chances today. Toss up between Walters and Marshall.

Holmes has been hurt, plus Pitt will run all day.

Ya....my hardest call is Marshall over Walters.....I may plug him in, but it would suck to see Walter go off and Marshall catch next to nothing.

i like hilliard, i would start marshall though, it may be freezing temps in denver tonight possible snow, but i would go hilliard and marshall

Telling myself not to, but I'm leaning towards Hilliard for sure.....and maybe marshall over Walter. Not sure...