[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pennington or Kitna W8 QB

gmann

I have Romo on bye so its Kitna or Pennington.

Kitna has been looking weak lately and goes into CHICAGO,

Pennington's starting job on the line with a good matchup against BUFFALO

I get negative points for INTs and Fumbles

Take a chance on Chad?

Edited by gmann

I have Romo on bye so its Kitna or Pennington.

Kitna has been looking weak lately and goes into CHICAGO,

Pennington's starting job on the line with a good matchup against BUFFALO

I get negative points for INTs and Fumbles

Take a chance on Chad?

I don't see Chad in your sigline...do you have to make a move to pick him up? He is in line for a nice game...at home, coming off his best game of the season, so he'd make a nice play.

Agree, especially with the Int's. Chad is a slightly better play than Kitna this week. I have no other option but Kitna, so I'm hopping for a turn around.

Good Luck,

see my post

I don't see Chad in your sigline...do you have to make a move to pick him up? He is in line for a nice game...at home, coming off his best game of the season, so he'd make a nice play.

Yes Chad is available in free agents, I would drop Kitna for Pennington. Romo green light after this week.

Yes Chad is available in free agents, I would drop Kitna for Pennington. Romo green light after this week.

You are taking a big chance there dropping Kitna IMO. Pennington won't be playing much longer, even if he does have a nice game. If he get's benched, then you are without a backup. I would ride Kitna this week, even though Pennington might have a better game. You risk too much by dropping Kitna.

Jon Kitna at CHI, and dont look back.

GL

I applaud your confidence, but Kitna in Chicago is certainly going to be sacked a good number of times. I think he is up to 28 so far this year. With the odds high for Kitna fumbling via sacks and/or INTs I cant afford to play him. As the year progresses I dont see Detroit OL getting better just worse which will diminish Kitna's productivity. I think Kitna is a stud just not with his current OL. Detroit has to improve in this area before Kitna can excel.

Now my dilemma is Rivers or Pennington? For this week as well as going forward as a backup.

I applaud your confidence, but Kitna in Chicago is certainly going to be sacked a good number of times. I think he is up to 28 so far this year. With the odds high for Kitna fumbling via sacks and/or INTs I cant afford to play him. As the year progresses I dont see Detroit OL getting better just worse which will diminish Kitna's productivity. I think Kitna is a stud just not with his current OL. Detroit has to improve in this area before Kitna can excel.

Kitna had 268 passing yards, 0 INTs

Chad had 2 fumbles, and 100 passing yards 0 INTs