[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best free virus & spyware protection?

rajncajn

I know this question has been asked a bajillion times here, but it's also something that changes quite a bit. I'm setting up a PC for some friends and I need to know what the best free virus & spyware protection software is.

I asked this question recently and was told AVG. These were some links i was given...

that quote you posted is for a hacked version and hence ILLEGAL , i wouldn't be linking or posting information for illegal downloads on the web unless you feel big brother never potrols these parts of the web

• 1 year later...

The electrical engineer son-in-law takes care of this stuff for me. He just killed some nastiness coming from Russia that looked like it was a Windows application. Then the doctoral student daughter got some stuff from her university to keep the machine clean. It pays to know kids that are smuckin' fart!!

Rumor has it that TimC's penis is bigger than Atomin's. :wacko: