[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Selvin Young or Ryan Grant?

Tega

Which one would you choose over the other for the rest of the season? Who has a better offensive line - Denver or Green Bay? Green Bay's end of season schedule looks good for fantasy playoffs.

I'd appreciate your input. Thanks in advance.

Selvin Young.. he looked great even against a solid Green Bay run defense. Keep in mind he would've had an even better outting if it weren't for a few questionable holding calls that brought back his 30 yard spurts. He has more value than Grant does in the passing game as well..

R. Grant looked good and did add some balance to GB's offense but they are still predominantly a passing machine.

Which one would you choose over the other for the rest of the season? Who has a better offensive line - Denver or Green Bay? Green Bay's end of season schedule looks good for fantasy playoffs.

I'd appreciate your input. Thanks in advance.

If I've got a couple of solid starters and I'm looking for a potential stud, I would go for the high risk high reward pick in Young. If I'm in bad shape and I need a back that I can count on to get me decent points every week starting now, I would go for the safe pick in Grant.

If I've got a couple of solid starters and I'm looking for a potential stud, I would go for the high risk high reward pick in Young. If I'm in bad shape and I need a back that I can count on to get me decent points every week starting now, I would go for the safe pick in Grant.

I wouldn't look at Young as a high risk, high reward pick.. maybe up until Henry is officially booted for the season, but after that I'm predicting Young to be a top 10 back in the league, call me crazy.. Denver can turn even you into a fantasy stud.

Take note Grants performance was against one of the league's worst Run defenses.. Youngs performance against one of the better and damn he looked good.

Edited by mibar22

I wouldn't look at Young as a high risk, high reward pick.. maybe up until Henry is officially booted for the season, but after that I'm predicting Young to be a top 10 back in the league, call me crazy.. Denver can turn even you into a fantasy stud.

Take note Grants performance was against one of the league's worst Run defenses.. Youngs performance against one of the better and damn he looked good.

I don't disagree in principle with anything you've said, but in my book, EVERY Broncos RB is a high risk, high reward pick! :D

Edited by tomfin2000

Looks like a Grant with Morency change of pace situation in Green Bay.I would go with Young though as the Denver system is going to get you more fantasy points once you have the right one on your team.If Henry gets suspended Young is a low end #1,top notch #2 RB.