[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Poor Houston.

Chief Dick

I can't get the link to work. But I'm sure that the Vikes will have blackouts in their future. If we can't sell out the game when LT2 and Gates are in town, than it will certainly happen when the Raiders or Redskins are in town. Maybe even division opponent Lions won't sell out.

Yep, Sunday ticket if you want to watch the good game here in Houston. I'm not a Texans fan, but they do deserve some credit as they have yet to have a blacked out game. Their fans do pack the stadium, so even if it was a home game for Houston there'd be no Pats/Colts game broadcast.

Unfortunately I can't get DirecTV, too many trees. But that's what my friend is good for, satellite TV.

What's up with Cleveland? They don't get any game?

the Browns play at 4 and typically there's not a game up against them...yep, just checked the guide, no Pats game today. Just says "Paid Programming". Good thing for the ticket...

the Browns play at 4 and typically there's not a game up against them...yep, just checked the guide, no Pats game today. Just says "Paid Programming". Good thing for the ticket...

Sounds like the times when the announcers say, "don't worry, we'll switch you to the Browns/Seahawks game as soon as that game begins." When at the time you are "stuck" watching the Colts/Patriots.