[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Karma clearly coming back to bite me in the ass thread...

cre8tiff

OK,

I give. This is clearly not my year. Some fool in my FCFS league dropped Travis Henry for Young. Bye week, so I picked up Henry. Played Henry over Ron Dayne. ;)

Another league: Played Watson over Ernest Graham. :wacko:

Another League: Could have traded Curtis for both Lewis AND Graham this week, but didn't see the offer until after trade deadline. :D

Another League: Own both Lamont AND Fargas. Guess who I chose to start, given McCown was starting? :D

Oh, and bonus: Thought I was lucky as hell to pick up Chris Henry (TEN RB) for bye-week filler. :D

Clearly the winning ways of the last three years have come back to haunt me this year.

Anyone else making dumbass mistakes, or think the football gods somehow have it out for them?

BONUS-BONUS: Own Steve Smith in two leagues, CAR TMQB in another (32 team league). :D

Edited by cre8tiff

I started KJ over AP. You know the Chargers are pretty tough to run on, and KJ is playing against the Broncos who have struggled against the run. I've been out of town, but hopefully I made a good call. So, how'd things turn out?