[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB to pick up?

Piranha-z

Do you see either one being better than the other? White definitely has the better match ups week 15 and 16. Just wondering if I need to worry about Henry or Brown taking the starting job away or sharing???

Opinions welcome.

Keep in mind this is really just a depth pickup, as I will start LT and Lynch every week anyway, barring injury and playoff match up.

Edited by Piranha-z

OK, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get one of these two. We use a bidding process, so I usually wait until bid deadline before bidding. If I end up getting one of these two guys, who would you drop??? I don't need 2 defenses, but I hate to give up Baltimore this week. I also have a backup TE in Davis, but it would be nice to hold on to him as well. Kicker Brown is on a bye this week and I could drop him and keep seshuan chicken, but Brown is tied for highest point kicker in my league!

Who would you drop???

definitely get White and drop a kicker (WAS)

I wish I could this week, but Brown is on a bye, and I hate to drop the highest point kicker in the league. Might drop Davis, I would only use if Witten gets hurt anyway, and if that happens, I'll grab someone off of the WW.

I've been thinking about this a little bit and is there any reason to keep Jamal Lewis??? I would never start him over White, and it would take two injuries to get to him. I might also be able to pick up Fargas along with White!

So should I drop Jamal and keep Davis.

Or drop Jamal and Davis and pick up Fargas as well?

Tough call. I am not a Lewis fan, however the Browns offense is getting better every week. Not a good matchup this week but you should expect Lewis to do well.

Can you drop Turner? I know you are an LT owner but that guy is taking up a roster spot...unless you are a keeper league. Also I know that Brown is the #1 Kicker in your league but he is a kicker...is there any kickers that are close to him on waivers that you could get to replace him after this week?

See mine here on some updated info

Tough call. I am not a Lewis fan, however the Browns offense is getting better every week. Not a good matchup this week but you should expect Lewis to do well.

Can you drop Turner? I know you are an LT owner but that guy is taking up a roster spot...unless you are a keeper league. Also I know that Brown is the #1 Kicker in your league but he is a kicker...is there any kickers that are close to him on waivers that you could get to replace him after this week?

See mine here on some updated info

I just hate to drop Turner.

Yes, there are plenty of kickers out there, with J. Hanson being one of the top guys, plus he's a dome guy. Worst part is we do a bidding system so it costs me a minimum of $3 for every pickup :D

That sucks on the bidding. Really you are never not gonna play LT or Lynch. Drop Davis and pick up White and stash him and Lewis. At this point I wouldn't get Fargas unless you are trying to play keep away from other teams. In that case I would drop both kickers, grab Fargas and Hanson.

That sucks on the bidding. Really you are never not gonna play LT or Lynch. Drop Davis and pick up White and stash him and Lewis. At this point I wouldn't get Fargas unless you are trying to play keep away from other teams. In that case I would drop both kickers, grab Fargas and Hanson.

I could just ride Seshuan chicken boy for the rest of the season too and keep Davis. If Witten get's hurt, I'm toast. I'm sure Davis will get picked up as soon as I drop him.

Edited by Piranha-z

Just wanted to say thanks to all that replied.

I picked up White and dropped Brown. Figured kickers are dime a dozen and easier to pick up than anyone else I would have dropped.

Btw, the LaMont owner picked up Fargas.

Edited by Piranha-z