[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

help me out..Ill help you!

If you need help...why would we jump at the opportunity to get your help? Sounds like i'm being an ass, but I am quite serious. And I agree with ross.

As someone who has both given and received help on this board, I ask you; have you ever asked for help here? If so, then why are you offering it to someone else?

I just don't understand the sales pitches constantly thrown on this board to get a reply. If you ask good questions you will get help.

I agree that the tone of some of the questions could be a little less whiny. Like when people say, "Need advice for must win matchup!" during week 2 of the FFL season. When I offer my opinion on something, it is usually to the more straightforward questions, and I in turn try to keep my own questions pretty simple.

Jones is a for sure as he has been tearing it up as of late and he is getting stronger each week coming off the lisfranc injury. As far as QB's go, I believe it's a toss up between Huard and Griese with a slight edge going to Griese this week just because I think that KC's run game is going to have issues as I don't believe Priest is a savior.

Please respond to mine.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=230235