[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Defense to start Pittsburgh or Seattle?

dfine

sacks, interceptions, fumble recoveries are 1 points. Shutouts are 15 points. Under 6 is 10 points. Defensive TD's are 10 points.

I usually go with Pittsburgh, especially at home. But Cleveland's offense is good and Derek Anderson doesn't do turn overs. Seattle is home against San Fran. Seattle is good at home, and it is on Monday night.

I was leaning towards starting Seattle this week.

Who would you start?

Anyone else to break the tie. Pitt and Cle still seems like it could be a shootout. Even though Pitt has been tough all year at home. Seattle is going against the worst offense in the league. That is why it is so tough to choose. Normally, without question I would always start Pitt, but having Seattle on Monday night, against a bad team at home is very intriguing.

Its a tough call IMO. Pittsburgh is coming off a short week (and a game they played at the highest level). They might hit a bump and underperform against a good Cleveland offense. D. Anderson has been playing lights out this year, so I expect a bit of a shootout. San Fran isn't very good, so if you think Seattle's D is fairly capable....I might lean there way. Basically, I think Seattle will give up less yards and points but its hard to judge how many sacks, fumble recoveries, or interceptions (although D. Anderson has only thrown 3 INTs all year) the Steelers may come up with.

I am getting half for Seattle, half for Pitt. I think a lot is riding on Cleveland's offense line and if Eric Steinbach plays. But I do like still having a chance with someone going on Monday night. There is more of a chance of Cleveland scoring more points than San Fran.

I think I am going to go with Seattle. It is probably stupid, but I think it is a chance I probably should take.

Let me know what you think.

If it makes any difference it is going to rain in Seattle Monday.

Edited by dfine