[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RBs Going forward?

cre8tiff

I have Fargas, but due to limited bench in a 9 team league, Grant and Young are on the WW. Performance scoring; +1 per carry. That's right.

I'm thinking of sticking with Fargas, if only because he seems to be the only game in town in OAK.

But I am having a doubt, thinking I could drop him for Young.

Grant bears mention because of the fact he is on a hot offense.

What do you guys think, moving forward?

I have Fargas, but due to limited bench in a 9 team league, Grant and Young are on the WW. Performance scoring; +1 per carry. That's right.

I'm thinking of sticking with Fargas, if only because he seems to be the only game in town in OAK.

But I am having a doubt, thinking I could drop him for Young.

Grant bears mention because of the fact he is on a hot offense.

What do you guys think, moving forward?

Would agree with the previous reply. DEN has a history of churning out yards and although their team stinks this year, both the team and the O-line is better than Oakland. I'm undecided on Grant. Actually picked him up on waivers, but will not start him. Are the Packers a passing or running team? With Wynn, Morency and Grant who will carry the load week-to-week? My best guess is to start Grant on weeks when there is favorable rushing D on the other side of the ball.

I would choose between Grant and Young.

Green Bay is going to have to commit to the run down the stretch due to the weather, and due to the fact that you must be able to run the football come playoff time.

Denver will have to do what it does (run) in order to keep up in the AFC West. Not a long of strong run Ds in that division = keep on running.

I might actually take Fargas here. The story of the early season was how Lamont Jordan was running out of control; he was everyone's early choice for comeback player of the year.

I don't think the Raiders are going to get much done through the air as they keep trying to figure out who their QB is going to be. If they can establish with Fargas what Jordan had going early in the year, he could be pretty impressive.

Would agree with the previous reply. DEN has a history of churning out yards and although their team stinks this year, both the team and the O-line is better than Oakland. I'm undecided on Grant. Actually picked him up on waivers, but will not start him. Are the Packers a passing or running team? With Wynn, Morency and Grant who will carry the load week-to-week? My best guess is to start Grant on weeks when there is favorable rushing D on the other side of the ball.

Wynn is OUT for the year, so comes down to Grant, Morency, and Brandon Jackson......After this past week's performance against a tough Minny Run D, I feel that Grant has at least cemented his hold on the starting job......This gives GB another option....yes, Favre will still throw a ton, but feel that grant gets his carries....with Gore struggling, Grant has moved up to my number 2 RB spot!