[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WHere are all those 49er fans that thought

Sgt. Ryan

+1

He sure does. Early last season the Packer defense did too. They say now they weren't on the same page and had a lot to fix.

Perhaps SF will get tired of being so inept and fix this too. I don't think Smith is a bust just yet, but right now the whole offense looks like each is running a different play.

Yea - Yea! My team is a bust, but like someone had written earlier, injuries have been huge. It doesn't help that your so-called number one receiver didn't practice with the team all off-season. Alex, VD and Gore have all been injuried.

It's tough being a niner fan, but I would rather be one and acknowledge it and how proud I am to be one then climb on a bandwagon like most fans do - Where are all those Bear's fans from last year? Living in California it amazing seeing so many Patriot & Red Sox fans every where - There is nothing I hate more then a bandwagon fan especially seeing women with gear on. Most of them BI^&Hes can't even name 4 players on the team.

The Niners will have their day in the not so distant future and I will be proud because I have been there for the bad, the great, the bad and the great again.

Peace Out!

WHere are all those 49er fans that thought this team would be good. I said it before the season, this team is average at best, and last yr was the ceiling for this team. Am i the only one that though SF would suck this yr.

Right here, sweet cheeks. And no: you're not the only one that thought SF would suck this year. You're just the only one being a jackass about it.

Edited by yo mama

Right here, sweet cheeks. And no: you're not the only one that thought SF would suck this year. You're just the only one being a jackass about it.

If, Calling out all those who jumped my case when I said they would suck, and now saying I told you so is being a jackass. Then Im a jackass.

Nice choke by Romo last season, maybe he will do a encore performance this season - The cowboys haven't won a Super Bowl since 1995

There are 32 teams in the NFL - One Super Bowl winner - every one else is just waiting for the next season - Patriots will win this year and it will be back to the barn for the cowboys and the other 30 NFL teams.

If, Calling out all those who jumped my case when I said they would suck, and now saying I told you so is being a jackass. Then Im a jackass.

Honestly, you're really surprised that people think you're being a jackass?

Think about it, you're the self-proclaimed president of the Pats fan haters club. Why is that? Because they jump up and down and act like apes because their team is the best. How is this any different? Saying the Niners wouldn't be good this year is hardly the boldest prediction of all time. I mean, they've sucked for a while and had one decent year last year. I was among those who thought they could be building on something (of course, I am a fan and if there's anyone who should understand being a myopic shmuck when it comes to your favorite team it's you). However, I don't recall those of us who though they'd be good "jumping on your case". Further nobody was calling for the SB. Even the most optimistic were saying 9-7 or 8-8.

You said Alex Smith is not a pro QB, we said, he's only got one real year under his belt, let's see what he does this year.

This is the NFL, the difference between sucking and 8-8 is not that big. Hell, plenty of teams predicted to do better than that have completely tanked.

You're just making this a big deal for the sake of making this a big deal. Of course, that surprises nobody.

If anyone did, in fact, "jump your case" it's likely because you're an arrogant pr!ck who thumps his chest when he's right and acts like a chump when he's wrong. Anyone who's watched your tired act when it comes to OU in the College board knows this all to well.