[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Camera reviews & such

Front Row

In urban combat, one minute you can be on a street, and seconds later you’re diving for cover in a dark building [in truth, as Iraq quiets down, I’m seeing nearly zero combat lately, which is fine with me, as I never did like getting shot at.]

:D

It is said that familiarity in a combat zone breeds complacency, and this is certainly true here. But according to Lance Cpl. Christopher J. Parra, a 22-year-old San Antonio native and team leader with the platoon, they’ve struck a proper balance.

:D

GB our men and women volunteering for this duty .. and at the ripe age of...22 ..our best for sure.

I have it on good authority those people are all liars, just ask MissSchitzit.

You are such a lying F0cktwit.....you cannot even read. Go back and re-read and repeat if necessary. I didn't say Mr. Von was lying....I said that IF he was....I would call him a liar. You on the other hand have no balls to back up what you say....I presume you wife won't give them back. Shame....I was looking forward to shoving them down your chickenhawk throat.

Edited by TheShiznit

Bumping to see how drunk Hugh is after popping his first beer at 7:30am. At least, I assume it was his first... :D

When my brother-in-law and I were training for the marathon, we would do our long runs early on Saturday morning, usually around 5:30am. Immediately following this, on the way home, we would stop at a bar and have a few beers. You know, just to take the edge off. :D Nothing like running 18 miles, and within 5 minutes of finishing popping a cold beer. At 7:30am. :wacko:

Here's to the finely tuned athlete. :D:D

When my brother-in-law and I were training for the marathon, we would do our long runs early on Saturday morning, usually around 5:30am. Immediately following this, on the way home, we would stop at a bar and have a few beers. You know, just to take the edge off. :D Nothing like running 18 miles, and within 5 minutes of finishing popping a cold beer. At 7:30am. :D

Here's to the finely tuned athlete. :wacko::D

:D You must have read this article. Pretty interesting really.