[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How about this dilemma

J.D.Morrison

I sit at 6-5 tied for 3rd with 2 others but ahead in pnts. I play the Romo/LT/Harrison owner who has crawled up to 4-7. I have the toughest road over the next 3 weeks for the final playoff spot....My team is decent.....except for my RB

Henry, Young, Rudi, KJones, F.Taylor, and MMorris

Rudi and KJones got me a whole 4 pnts last week, but won thanks to TO. Rest of my team is decent (Hass, Kitna, TO, Welker, Galloway, Evans, Gates, Bironas, Sea D)

Only teams with RB to spare don't need WR help.

I'm debating picking up Hall.....for Henry. Missed out on picking up C.Taylor last week since I was on vaca.......and would have got him to.....

Right now I'm starting Taylor and Morris....Rudi is dead to me.

Not a lost cause but I need someone to step to have a chance. Not complaining as it's all part of the game. Going to be a fun few weeks. :D

In truth, that sucks....I would hate to have that many people go down right before the playoffs.

You're pretty much screwed unless LJ or someone comes back. And the way he played before getting hurt, that might not help too much.

dude had three 20 pt. fantasy games in a row how can you say the way he was playin research before you speak :D

Your right, I don't know why I was such a whiny tit-baby, Chester Taylor got it done last week for me. I shouldn't underestimate my management savvy again. Too bad your not in my league because you sound just like a few of the annual repeat losers with sour grapes all the time. I forgot that not everyone on these boards wins all the time. I thought that was what brought us all together. :D

Wow...just wow. So not being satisfied with being a whiny tit-baby, you apparently are all knowing and seeing as well. So a whiny, omniscient, arrogant tit-baby! Amazing. The more you write, the easier this gets.