[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How about this dilemma

J.D.Morrison

:D

Now that Marshawn Lynch is going to be out at least this week and maybe longer, I am most certainly scr*wed for the playoffs with these RBs on my roster:

Larry Johnson

Adrian Peterson

Marshawn Lynch

Chester Taylor

There is nothing left in FA and nobody will trade with me because they are bitter that I put up monster regular seasons year in and year out. I am now down to starting Taylor and whichever other hobbled RB I so choose.

Are there any other LJ, AD, and Lynch owners out there feeling this same pain !?!?!? I needed a vent.

Unbelievable. :wacko::D

Now that Marshawn Lynch is going to be out at least this week and maybe longer, I am most certainly scr*wed for the playoffs with these RBs on my roster:

Larry Johnson

Adrian Peterson

Marshawn Lynch

Chester Taylor

There is nothing left in FA and nobody will trade with me because they are bitter that I put up monster regular seasons year in and year out. I am now down to starting Taylor and whichever other hobbled RB I so choose.

Are there any other LJ, AD, and Lynch owners out there feeling this same pain !?!?!? I needed a vent.

Dude...No one sympathizes with you at 9-1. You are only feeling what the rest of us have been going thru all season. Count yourself lucky it only happend to you now. Quit your crying and go to PoorMe.com if you want people feeling sorry for you. :D

Started the season with Alexander, Ronnie Brown and Adrian. Traded for Kevin Jones after Brown went down.

I do have Chester, but frantically trying to find another trade partner, sitting at 7-3 and first place isn't going very well. :D

Yea, all the owners in my league are lying in wait like lions.....waiting for me to drop one of my WRs for a lame RB Free Agent for just a hope of any point production.

WRs to choose from

Chad Johnson

Wes Welker

Marques Colston

Roy Williams.....

come and get em' boys ! :D

Dude...No one sympathizes with you at 9-1. You are only feeling what the rest of us have been going thru all season. Count yourself lucky it only happend to you now. Quit your crying and go to PoorMe.com if you want people feeling sorry for you. :D

With that draft, I can see why you are so upset.

With that draft, I can see why you are so upset.

I'm not. And that's not my updated sig, either. The 2007 FF season has been an anomaly and I'm chalking it up to that. However, with that being said, I am in 1st place in my division because of this weird year. My bad draft and every one else's injuries to their draft players have allowed me to stay in contention. While my roster is not great, it certainly isn't that bad.

Problem is that you have no reason to vent sitting at 9-1. Wait, actually, you can vent all you want but don't expect much sympathy. However, I wish you the best of luck anyways. Word to your motha'!

I'm not. And that's not my updated sig, either. The 2007 FF season has been an anomaly and I'm chalking it up to that. However, with that being said, I am in 1st place in my division because of this weird year. My bad draft and every one else's injuries to their draft players have allowed me to stay in contention. While my roster is not great, it certainly isn't that bad.

Problem is that you have no reason to vent sitting at 9-1. Wait, actually, you can vent all you want but don't expect much sympathy. However, I wish you the best of luck anyways. Word to your motha'!

Well, I wouldn't see venting about the injuries with a 1-9 record and out of the playoff race....but what do I know.

Well, I wouldn't see venting about the injuries with a 1-9 record and out of the playoff race....but what do I know.

If your point is that your 1-9 because all your major players went down with injuries then, yes, I can see venting.

If your point is that there is no difference between being 1-9 (because of injuries) and 9-1 (in spite of injuries) then that makes no sense.

Started the season with Alexander, Ronnie Brown and Adrian. Traded for Kevin Jones after Brown went down.

I do have Chester, but frantically trying to find another trade partner, sitting at 7-3 and first place isn't going very well. :D

Those RB looked pretty good after about Week 4. Nothing like being able to bench your 1st Round pick and not have it hurt one bit. Those are my RB too, btw. The Jones owner offered me a trade when Brown went down but I declined. Figured worst case scenario I could start Chester & Morris. Well... guess who I am starting in Week 11. Ugh.

Fortunately the rest of my team is pretty good, and at 8-2 I'm not expecting a whole lot of sympathy except from owners llike you.

Maybe the Peterson/LJ owner in my Auction league will swing by and tell us how he feels about being 9-1. :D

Larry Johnson

Adrian Peterson

Marshawn Lynch

Chester Taylor

Im playing against a team in one league this week who has the same players except he doesnt have C.Taylor. Its tough luck for sure, and the worst part is that the handcuffs to those RBs arent exactly clear cut or set in stone

I see no problem venting frustration while being 9-1. The FFL regular season is about two major things - addressing needs early (via trade and waiver wire) and roster positioning for the playoffs (if you're lucky, quick, and savvy enough to get through the regular season a winner). Being 9-1 with no backfield for the playoffs is almost worse than being 1-9. At least at 1-9, you can chalk things up to just not being your year, being unlucky with injuries, etc. but at 9-1, you've been rewarded for a solid draft, smart roster moves through the season, and you've had a little luck along the way. Then this happens...

My opinion is that it stings more to have a successful regular season only to get beat in the first round of the playoffs, especially if you suffer significant injuries right before the playoffs. I can more easily let it go if my team ends up 3-10.

Edited by MTSuper7

I have got to hand it to you, you have gigantic brass ones. You're 9-1 and you still manage to post here and whine like a mewling little girl. Kind of like Bill Gates complaining that his Starbucks costs too much.

Why I couldn't have said that better myself. Being a whiny tit-baby when you're 9-1 is sooooooooooooooooooo not manly.

Why I couldn't have said that better myself. Being a whiny tit-baby when you're 9-1 is sooooooooooooooooooo not manly.

Your right, I don't know why I was such a whiny tit-baby, Chester Taylor got it done last week for me. I shouldn't underestimate my management savvy again. Too bad your not in my league because you sound just like a few of the annual repeat losers with sour grapes all the time. I forgot that not everyone on these boards wins all the time. I thought that was what brought us all together. :D

Edited by J.D.Morrison

Your right, I don't know why I was such a whiny tit-baby, Chester Taylor got it done last week for me. I shouldn't underestimate my management savvy again. Too bad your not in my league because you sound just like a few of the annual repeat losers with sour grapes all the time. I forgot that not everyone on these boards wins all the time. I thought that was what brought us all together. :D

Being an arrogant turd is sure to comandeer respect and win you a ton of new friends at this board.

Being an arrogant turd is sure to comandeer respect and win you a ton of new friends at this board.

That was directed to one person only Bronco. It's not like I haven't been on these boards before, but I guess I just don't have the time to run these boards everyday to build up "respect". And with that said I'm done...I'll go crawl under my rock again.

Happy Holidays everyone !! :D

Go Uconn Football

Drafting Micheal Vick or Frank Gore doesn't automatically make you a loser does it? :D