[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please help me pick two of three starters

malta69

12 team PPR league. In a must win situation this week, and I need to fill in the blanks on this roster:

QB K.Warner

RB B.Westbrook

RB/WR ________

WR M.Colston

WR __________

TE T.Gonzalez

K A.Viniateri

DEF Green Bay

I basicaly need to play two of the following three guys:

R.Dayne vs. New Orl. - with Ahman out, Dayne is the guy and might have a pretty decent day.

J.Galloway @ Atl. - good history vs. the Falcons but has really stunk on the road this year.

B.Marshall vs. Tenn - been rock solid #2-3 receiver for a PPR league. Has a tough matchup on Monday night but everything I\'ve read suggests I should roll with him.

Any thoughts on which two I should play?

Please advise, I will gladly help with yours.

Just doing my last minute lineup research as I'll be heading down to the Eagles/Dolphins game early tommorrow. Any other thoughts on which two guys I should play?

I will glaldy help with yours

Tough one. I can't believe that you don't have any other RB on your team. You must have someone else, but if you don't I guess you have to go with Dayne and I would go with Gallaway better match-up.

Yeah I banked on Lynch as my #2 pretty much all year. My bench options behind him are (were) Julius Jones, Ahman and Dayne.

I'm thinking Dayne might not be a terrible play at this point. I can see him going for 80 and a score in what should be a pretty nice back and forth game. It's the WR #2 situation that I can't make up my mind on. Galloway has been solid lately but has really struggled on the road. Meanwhile, Marshall has been consistantly steady but not specacular, especially considering our league is PPR. He had 85 yds at the half before getting banged up last week. That for me is really the tougher call

Edited by malta69

IMO I would bench fat boy Dayne and give your WR's the nod. Houston will need to throw to stay in the game, I don't like Dayne's chances at all to score. Galloway, though I don't really like his matchup either, and Marshall are both the #1 WR options for their team and I would give them both a better shot to score and put up more yards. NO run D doesn't suck as bad as some might think.