[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brodie Croyle

bushwacked

This has to be a joke right? I never attacked anyone. It was you who came out with the name calling and derogatory comments. Take a look in the mirror for the hostility in this thread. It's obvious by your comments that you are a youngin'. Learn to relax and not take other's opinions, that differ from yours, personally... :D

i called you an idiot, get over it, you've proven that to be true time and again. Everytime i see you post you go into a thread flaming, you came in this one spouting off and rolling your eyes, that was good enough.

Pardon my ignorance, but what does Gunther Cunningham have to do with HBO?

In the Chefs training camp miniseries on HBO, they had an awesome segment on GC. I was very impressed with him. They talked about how he had HC offers, but preferred to stay in KC with the Chefs because that's where he wanted to be. It was refreshing to see someone not about just the money. It also illustrated that he's one hell of a DLine coach...

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE

i called you an idiot, get over it, you've proven that to be true time and again. Everytime i see you post you go into a thread flaming, you came in this one spouting off and rolling your eyes, that was good enough.

Spouting off? I disagreed that Herm is a bad coach, and backed it up with evidence AND personal opinion. There is not one disprovable statement in any post I've made in this thread. If you don't like it, don't read it. I don't sugar-coat my opinion on anything, I am straight to the point. If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT JUNIOR! I guess some are offended by the TRUTH. Sometimes it hurts...

Spouting off? I disagreed that Herm is a bad coach, and backed it up with evidence AND personal opinion. There is not one disprovable statement in any post I've made in this thread. If you don't like it, don't read it. I don't sugar-coat my opinion on anything, I am straight to the point. If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT JUNIOR! I guess some are offended by the TRUTH. Sometimes it hurts...

:D You backed NOTHING up, that's my point. Not one disprovable statement....where have you made any statement that was worth a damn? TRUTH....where?

Seriously.....tell me where you PROVED that Herm is NOT a bad coach. Wow, you are dumber than I thought.

In the Chefs training camp miniseries on HBO, they had an awesome segment on GC. I was very impressed with him. They talked about how he had HC offers, but preferred to stay in KC with the Chefs because that's where he wanted to be. It was refreshing to see someone not about just the money. It also illustrated that he's one hell of a DLine coach...

Didn't see that.

Gunther was formerly a HC (of the Chiefs, as you probably already know) and is a more accomplished defensive mind than Herm Edwards. There's little doubt in my mind that the Chiefs defensive resurgence can be mostly attributed to him. Gunther was there a year before Herm and, IIRC, the defensive scheme that they're currently running is Cunningham's.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Didn't see that.

Gunther was formerly a HC (of the Chiefs, as you probably already know) and is a more accomplished defensive mind than Herm Edwards. There's little doubt in my mind that the Chiefs defensive resurgence can be mostly attributed to him. Gunther was there a year before Herm and, IIRC, the defensive scheme that they're currently running is Cunningham's.

Of course he already knows Bill, he knows everything about the Chiefs. Herm is a awesome head coach, his sub .500 record and 1 and done in the playoffs (2-4) make him the best head coach known to man. He's all about championships bay bay. Who needs a guy like Dungy or Belichick when you can have Herman Edwards. Next he's gonna tell us how it's not Norv Turners fault the SD Chargers suddenly suck...it's all A.J. Smiths fault, he can't draft. :D

:D You backed NOTHING up, that's my point. Not one disprovable statement....where have you made any statement that was worth a damn? TRUTH....where?

Seriously.....tell me where you PROVED that Herm is NOT a bad coach. Wow, you are dumber than I thought.

Um. A playoff appearance LAST season. One game off the division lead THIS season. With a team everyone thinks is subpar except for you...

Didn't see that.

Not disputing that at all.

Um. A playoff appearance LAST season. One game off the division lead THIS season. With a team everyone thinks is subpar except for you...

See if you were as smart as you claim, you'd go find all my predictions. You'd know what I have said all along. But alas, you just fall right into my Sigline.

Of course he already knows Bill, he knows everything about the Chiefs. Herm is a awesome head coach, his sub .500 record and 1 and done in the playoffs (2-4) make him the best head coach known to man. He's all about championships bay bay. Who needs a guy like Dungy or Belichick when you can have Herman Edwards. Next he's gonna tell us how it's not Norv Turners fault the SD Chargers suddenly suck...it's all A.J. Smiths fault, he can't draft. :D

LOL Wow in that case, the Chefs have NEVER had a good head coach... :D

See if you were as smart as you claim, you'd go find all my predictions. You'd know what I have said all along. But alas, you just fall right into my Sigline.

Never claimed I was smart. Those that are never do. I'll leave that up to you and your great proclamations.

I have no interst in researching an imbecile. I mean you are a Chefs fan for Pete's sake... :D

Never claimed I was smart. Those that are never do. I'll leave that up to you and your great proclamations.

I have no interst in researching an imbecile. I mean you are a Chefs fan for Pete's sake... :D

Did you just claim you are smart by saying you never claimed to have said you are smart, because smart people never claim to be smart? :D

Sorry...couldn't resist...

Oh... :wacko: