[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brodie Croyle

bushwacked

Now imagine if Herm had actually come to the game with a game plan. I've finally bought into it with ya guys. Herm is a TERRIBLE head coach. He wins, but he's TERRIBLE somehow. He has no clock mgmnt, NONE. He throws away 1:15 and 3 timeouts at the end of the half, when the other team was getting the ball after halftime......I have never seen a more conservative approach.....he makes Marty look like Mike Martz. He would run, short pass or run and pass, then punt or FG everytime. He was trying to hand the game to the Colts, until he finally did. Everyone could see what the colts were doing at the end of the game, burning clock and then were going to go for it, you commit the offsides penalty to stop the clock and then let them score....LET THEM SCORE. Normally I think this is stupid, but with this team and Croyle back there, lets see if he has what it takes to drive them down the field....just for fun....who cares if we lose....cause HERM set them up to lose the game anyway....all day long. Honestly.....I have never, ever seen worse playcalling in a professional game than I saw yesterday, NEVER. What a joke of a coach Herm is. After the game he goes on to talk about how his Jets teams did this and won and as a player blah blah blah F'N blah....we don't give a FU_K you idiot.

WE PLAY TO LOSE THE GAME.

Another Chiefs team that has something great on one side of the ball and nothing on the other side. The coaching in KC is AWFUL!\

:D

Now imagine if Herm had actually come to the game with a game plan. I've finally bought into it with ya guys. Herm is a TERRIBLE head coach. He wins, but he's TERRIBLE somehow. He has no clock mgmnt, NONE. He throws away 1:15 and 3 timeouts at the end of the half, when the other team was getting the ball after halftime......I have never seen a more conservative approach.....he makes Marty look like Mike Martz. He would run, short pass or run and pass, then punt or FG everytime. He was trying to hand the game to the Colts, until he finally did. Everyone could see what the colts were doing at the end of the game, burning clock and then were going to go for it, you commit the offsides penalty to stop the clock and then let them score....LET THEM SCORE. Normally I think this is stupid, but with this team and Croyle back there, lets see if he has what it takes to drive them down the field....just for fun....who cares if we lose....cause HERM set them up to lose the game anyway....all day long. Honestly.....I have never, ever seen worse playcalling in a professional game than I saw yesterday, NEVER. What a joke of a coach Herm is. After the game he goes on to talk about how his Jets teams did this and won and as a player blah blah blah F'N blah....we don't give a FU_K you idiot.

WE PLAY TO LOSE THE GAME.

Another Chiefs team that has something great on one side of the ball and nothing on the other side. The coaching in KC is AWFUL!\

Yep, you have been Herminated. It aint pretty.

Yeah it's all Herm's fault he inherited a roster full of aging, me-first players.

He's having to rebuild and still went 10-6 last year, and in the hunt for the division this year.

He lost to the SB champs at home by a FG, with a QB starting his first game.

What a bad coach he is! :D

yeah...Herm couldn't prevent the OL from getting old...

he still should have brought some more players in, though...

Herm is annoyingly conservative by nature but just remember this was Croyle's first start. He has to prove himself and is essentially a rookie out there. He's on the road against the Colts, it's not like they are going to open up the playbook to the tilt right out of the gate. At this point KC probably doesn't even know what they have with Croyle. Is he their franchise QB for the next 5-10 years or do they spend money in free agency next year on a QB?

I define good coaching with getting the most out of your roster. If you look at the Chiefs roster, I would say Herm is a least doing a ok job. He some how got the Chiefs into the playoffs last year, transformed a pathetic D into a good D, and has had to overcome a seriously declining O-line and questions at QB. The Chiefs are right about where they should be. Seriously, were you expecting more? Without LJ you should now be expecting less. Homers are so emotional after tough losses. Try being a Dolphin fan!

Yeah it's all Herm's fault he inherited a roster full of aging, me-first players.

He's having to rebuild and still went 10-6 last year, and in the hunt for the division this year.

He lost to the SB champs at home by a FG, with a QB starting his first game.

What a bad coach he is! :D

You're a f'n idiot dude. Who's a me first player except LJ? Did you watch ANY part of the game? I didn't say a WORD about last year, don't bring up last year, that has NO bearing on what I said. If anything I think he's a WORSE coach now that he has more of the players that HE wanted or drafted. The team hass actually drafted some good players since he's been here, but that's about a 50-50 between him and Carl. What good is Bowe if you don't throw him the ball.......and Tony G? They should have won this game...and more than by a FG. Croyle was THE bright spot on the offense and that was with him being held back by a VERY conservative approach.

Yes, he IS a bad coach moran.

Career regular season record: 52 - 54 - 0 (0.491)

Career postseason record: 2 - 4

This team is going nowhere with this approach this season, the playcalling and time mgmnt are the reasons this team is failing, period. They have the players to make the plays, but being completly predictable on offense is never good. The Chiefs DEF handed it to Manning and Co. yesterday, sure a lot of the teams downfall is because of Freeney and Harrison IMO, but when Brodie Croyle outdoes Peyton Manning in the statistical dept and the team still loses, that;s bad coaching.

Now go get your snack from mom, she had it sitting on the counter when you got off the short bus today.

Herm is annoyingly conservative by nature but just remember this was Croyle's first start. He has to prove himself and is essentially a rookie out there. He's on the road against the Colts, it's not like they are going to open up the playbook to the tilt right out of the gate. At this point KC probably doesn't even know what they have with Croyle. Is he their franchise QB for the next 5-10 years or do they spend money in free agency next year on a QB?

I define good coaching with getting the most out of your roster. If you look at the Chiefs roster, I would say Herm is a least doing a ok job. He some how got the Chiefs into the playoffs last year, transformed a pathetic D into a good D, and has had to overcome a seriously declining O-line and questions at QB. The Chiefs are right about where they should be. Seriously, were you expecting more? Without LJ you should now be expecting less. Homers are so emotional after tough losses. Try being a Dolphin fan!

I'm just too upset to even go on. But yeah, I would want less to be a Phin fan.

You're a f'n idiot dude. Who's a me first player except LJ? Did you watch ANY part of the game? I didn't say a WORD about last year, don't bring up last year, that has NO bearing on what I said. If anything I think he's a WORSE coach now that he has more of the players that HE wanted or drafted. The team hass actually drafted some good players since he's been here, but that's about a 50-50 between him and Carl. What good is Bowe if you don't throw him the ball.......and Tony G? They should have won this game...and more than by a FG. Croyle was THE bright spot on the offense and that was with him being held back by a VERY conservative approach.

Yes, he IS a bad coach moran.

Career regular season record: 52 - 54 - 0 (0.491)

Career postseason record: 2 - 4

This team is going nowhere with this approach this season, the playcalling and time mgmnt are the reasons this team is failing, period. They have the players to make the plays, but being completly predictable on offense is never good. The Chiefs DEF handed it to Manning and Co. yesterday, sure a lot of the teams downfall is because of Freeney and Harrison IMO, but when Brodie Croyle outdoes Peyton Manning in the statistical dept and the team still loses, that;s bad coaching.

Now go get your snack from mom, she had it sitting on the counter when you got off the short bus today.

They have the players to make the plays, but being completly predictable on offense is never good.

First off chill out on the name-calling.

Of what players do you speak? LJ? He's out. Bowe? He's a rookie. The defense? They were pathetic two years ago and he brought them back to respectability by piecing together young players and has-beens. The O-line? The best two are gone. Holmes? He's 34 and a shadow of himself. Kennison? Hasn't played all season. Hall? Gone. Green? Gone. Huard is a joke and Croyle is still learning the position. All they have is Tony G and he is double-covered all game.

So again I ask: where are these players you speak of?

If you ask me they are lucky to have 4 wins with that joke of a roster. I think he is doing as well as anyone could in his situation.

Don't get mad at me. I didn't make you a Chefs fan...

Herm is not a great coach but certainly isn't a bad one either. He's a little above average. His teams will be competitive, have a good running game and solid defense. The Chiefs are essentially in rebuilding mode but managing to stay respectable. Expecting anything more is just not being realistic.

Bad coaching would be teams like the Chargers, Bengals, Jets and Rams.

First off chill out on the name-calling.\

Do you ever go into ANY post without attacking someone? Do you ever have anything constructive to say other than attacking someones thoughts? People may not agree with you sometimes :wacko:

Of what players do you speak? LJ? He's out. Bowe? He's a rookie. The defense? They were pathetic two years ago and he brought them back to respectability by piecing together young players and has-beens. The O-line? The best two are gone. Holmes? He's 34 and a shadow of himself. Kennison? Hasn't played all season. Hall? Gone. Green? Gone. Huard is a joke and Croyle is still learning the position. All they have is Tony G and he is double-covered all game.

So again I ask: where are these players you speak of? Bowe sucks cause he's a rookie. Tony sucks cause he's double covered. :D Have you even seen Holmes play yet this year? The Defense is stellar, and it has little to do with Herm, it has to do with Gunther FINALLY convincing Carl to bring in the players that fit the scheme he runs. The only pick that Herm had a hand in was Jarred Page, so you better stick to your deadskins there kiddo. The O-line.....they've lost two Hall of Famers in back to back years. Green was washed up BEFORE he got knocked out last year. Hall......they actually got something for him, he was done 2 years ago. Huard is a joke, at least you managed to get soemthing right. Croyle is being coddled and held back, period, let the guy loose, that's what the fans want. You think we want to see him hand the ball off on 1st and 2nd down with a depleted O-line when the defense knows what's coming.....and so they can tee off on him on 3rd and long? That's a good way to get him killed back there and never find out what he's made of. He needs to progress, not be a game manager, the CHIEFS have needed a franchise QB for a VERY long time. Look at the dominate teams year in and year out......they have franchise QB's.

If you ask me they are lucky to have 4 wins with that joke of a roster. I think he is doing as well as anyone could in his situation.They've won 4 games because of Gunther Cunningham, not because of Herm.

Don't get mad at me. I didn't make you a Chefs fan...When you get off the school bus this afternoon you better start worrying about your Deadskins and leave the analysis of the Chiefs to a knowledgeable homer :D

Edited by Hat Trick

Do you ever go into ANY post without attacking someone? Do you ever have anything constructive to say other than attacking someones thoughts? People may not agree with you sometimes

This has to be a joke right? I never attacked anyone. It was you who came out with the name calling and derogatory comments. Take a look in the mirror for the hostility in this thread. It's obvious by your comments that you are a youngin'. Learn to relax and not take other's opinions, that differ from yours, personally... :D

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE