[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LJ to be shutdown?

ROYALWITCHEESE

lol, 10 team league... I am 9-2 and leading the league , it is also a fairly large payout. Should be about 2k to the winner. So all advice is appreciated! Not my fault the others are 'not the sharpest tools in the shed'

Any league that has MJD as a FA , has to be picking pixy straws or hopscotching for draft spots

:D

That may be the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on these boards....and that is saying quite alot.

Priest was the ultimate professional and team player...not to mention setting the NFL record for TDs while whiny LJ pleaded "woe is me".

LJ needed to grow up, and Vermeil was right in letting him rot on the pine until he was ripe.

The most rediculous on this board is definately worthy of a cash prize. What is up your azz? Vermeil clearly had a axe to grind with LJ and buried the guy in his personal doghouse. To me that is so old school and frankly immature. In fact I could make the case that LJ was the better player and probably could have produced better stats that Priest in the KC offense in it's prime. Hell, every time LJ touched the ball he produced. It was only by default and injury that LJ finally got to show what a stud he is.

Don't get me wrong Priest was a great player and good guy but clearly a beneficiary of that system and dominant O-line. Priest definately wasn't head a shoulders above LJ and LJ didn't deserve to be treated like some special teams player by a stubborn coach. Vermeil clearly under estimated LJ's ability and had no clue how to improve KC's pathetic defense.

lol, 10 team league... I am 9-2 and leading the league , it is also a fairly large payout. Should be about 2k to the winner. So all advice is appreciated! Not my fault the others are 'not the sharpest tools in the shed'

From looking at your sig, perhaps it is you that is among the dull tools.

Why haven't you dropped Henry for MJD yet?? Its obvious from the fektard league you are in that none of the other momos would pick him up anyway.