[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hindsight is 20/20

JAYBLACK

Who woulda thunk it?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What round was Brady drafted in your league/s?

• FIRST
    • SECOND
    • THIRD
    • Too ashamed to talk about it (Manning owners)
    • Too drunk to remember

he is saying brady will be the #1 OVERALL DRAFT PICK NEXT YR, not the #1 QB

I would like to have this conversation again next year after someone actually takes Brady 1st over LT and AD. Brady is not a one hit wonder. Neither was Manning. But these numbers will not be the norm. He'll come down to Earth next year.

tell you what.....i'll do you one better...we can join a league together next year and make some real side bets...that's easier money...

Geesh Dude. No way you're for real. This has got to be some 16 year old just messin' around. Every post I've seen of yours is obnoxious at best.

I would like to have this conversation again next year after someone actually takes Brady 1st over LT and AD. Brady is not a one hit wonder. Neither was Manning. But these numbers will not be the norm. He'll come down to Earth next year.

there is no conversation to be had...while brady will probably be the 1st QB taken in drafts he will not be the consensus #1 in drafts according to ADP

There's just so much more to it than Brady's numbers too... I... just... don't even know where to begin...

It's just absurd to take ANY QB #1 overall. I'm at a loss for how to proceed...

Maybe if you only start 1 RB??

You could start with his Zoolander-like good looks.

My wife and I were driving through Brentwood (out here in L.A.) a couple years ago and we're sitting behind a few cars at a light on San Vicente Blvd., near all the boutiques. This really hot woman (Bridget Moynahan) who I sort of recognized walks quickly past the front of my car. Her boyfriend follows her and stops right in front of my bumper for some reason. I look and see that it's Tom Brady. Now, I say to the wife, "Hey... that's Tom Brady." And as I'm saying that, he looks at me through the windshield and sees me right as I say his name. He then realizes that I've recognized him and he hurries away from the front of my idling car.

He is a handsome devil. And he is also lucky that I didn't lift my foot off the brake pedal in surprise and bust up his knees.

This season may never have happened.

"Oh the wheel in the sky keeps on tur-nin...."

My wife and I were driving through Brentwood (out here in L.A.) a couple years ago and we're sitting behind a few cars at a light on San Vicente Blvd., near all the boutiques. This really hot woman (Bridget Moynahan) who I sort of recognized walks quickly past the front of my car. Her boyfriend follows her and stops right in front of my bumper for some reason. I look and see that it's Tom Brady. Now, I say to the wife, "Hey... that's Tom Brady." And as I'm saying that, he looks at me through the windshield and sees me right as I say his name. He then realizes that I've recognized him and he hurries away from the front of my idling car.

He is a handsome devil. And he is also lucky that I didn't lift my foot off the brake pedal in surprise and bust up his knees.

This season may never have happened.

"Oh the wheel in the sky keeps on tur-nin...."

Ive never been to Brentwood...Nice place..??