[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hindsight is 20/20

JAYBLACK

Who woulda thunk it?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What round was Brady drafted in your league/s?

• FIRST
    • SECOND
    • THIRD
    • Too ashamed to talk about it (Manning owners)
    • Too drunk to remember

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/fflnet...EEPER&TIME=

by the above draft tracker link God had an ADP of 20 that puts him as a late 2nd to early 3rd round pick in most leagues...

i would much rather have taken a Romo with an ADP of 59 which is around a 6th round selection or even better yet give me

Brett Favre with his 109 ADP(around 9th to 11th round depending on league size)

but there will always be teams that draft QBs early and every year there will be stats that backup the fact that you should wait...yes there are going to be a few instances where God is carrying some teams just like Manning did a few years back....but if you think its WOW to pass on God til 4.11 then you probably just dont get it...and fwiw you are probably influenced by your start 2 QB league too

This guy is a troll. He posted earlier claiming to have the "Best Fantasy Football Team of All Time."

If this really is your team, then good for you. While your picks worked out this year, you actually drafted poorly. The law of averages will keep you a bottom feeder more times than not with this strategy

and you don't sound like one..(Brady owner or Playoff bound)

you are correct I dont own brady in a single league

as far as not being playoff bound you couldnt be any more wrong

I am in 7 leagues:

Fusion: 1st place in my div. and clinched a PO spot

GMX: 1st place in my div. and basically have a PO spot locked up

ConFusion: 1st Place in my div and have a PO spot all but locked up

DW2: 2nd place but have the highest scoring team and have a PO spot locked up

DW3: 1st Place and will lock up a PO spot with a win this weekend(vs worst team in the league)

32 Homers: 1st Place but nothing is locked up as far as playoffs go yet

DraftMasters: 2nd place but was in First place up until this past weekend...oh and in that league my QBs are Garcia, Harrington, Boller, TJax...it was a draft only league where there are no transactions and your best lineup gets started weekly...and I went WR WR from the 12 hole too....mainly went WR WR and took very late QBs to prove you dont have to go RB RB and can wait on QB to win.

Edit: oh and :D

Edited by keggerz

blah..blah..blah....first of all i'm not doin the name callin thing with you...my only point is ..if there is a draft held today Brady is unquestionably the #1 pick whatever the scoring system is...oh yeah i checked out your draft tracker...it has Caeson Palmer ranked above Brady and Shaun Alexander ranked above Westbrook...you can't be serious..Things change..I bet you those guys that drafted LJ,LT.,JACKSON<ALEXANDER,PARKER,HENRY ect..won't hesitate to grab a stud versus waiting on philip rivers or carson palmer to make it happen

blah..blah..blah....first of all i'm not doin the name callin thing with you...my only point is ..if there is a draft held today Brady is unquestionably the #1 pick whatever the scoring system is...oh yeah i checked out your draft tracker...it has Caeson Palmer ranked above Brady and Shaun Alexander ranked above Westbrook...you can't be serious..Things change..I bet you those guys that drafted LJ,LT.,JACKSON<ALEXANDER,PARKER,HENRY ect..won't hesitate to grab a stud versus waiting on philip rivers or carson palmer to make it happen

blah blah blah whatever...i never called you any names(and if you mean my :D i guess I should have included :D since that was in reference to you saying i wasnt playoff bound)....that link shows who was drafted this past year...and it was to prove that there were other options at QB then needing to take Brady so early...that was my point....and fwiw those are not rankings but a compilation from drafts this past year....

but i will tell you what you think brady will be the #1 pick no questions asked next yr....i say i am willing to wager $100 bucks that he will not be ranked #1 according to ADP next yr....not on a single major site that supplies ADP....

if you are so sure about him being the unquestioned #1 OVERALL PICK NEXT YEAR then take the bet it will be easy money for you

:D

Of course things change...that's why Brady fell this year in most drafts. Next year everyone will take Brady #1 and then Manning will throw up 65 TDs. Then someone will come along and laugh at everyone else because we cannot predict the future.

he is saying brady will be the #1 OVERALL DRAFT PICK NEXT YR, not the #1 QB

tell you what.....i'll do you one better...we can join a league together next year and make some real side bets...that's easier money...

tell you what I am paring back leagues next yr but you can still take my bet since you made the ludicrous statement that Brady will be the consensus #1 OVERALL DRAFT PICK NEXT YR....that is unless you know you are full of it and not willing to stand behind your statement....how do they say it....put your money where your mouth is.

edit: and fwiw I dont bet so for me to do so it should tell you just how ludicrous your statement is....as far as joining a league with you I am surely not in your league seeing as you drafted the best team in the world...so I would rather just you take my bet :D and I will be here next yr to pay up if I lose

Edited by keggerz