[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex Help -- Pick 1

suburban_pimp

With the early week and Steve Smith's health in the air, foolish me started Jerricho Cotchery in my main money league and it could cost me a first round playoff bye. UNLESS...you guys can help me choose who to start at my other WR spot.

PPR league

1 pt per 10 yards

6 pts per TD

6 pt bonus for TDs longer than 40 yards

Choice 1: Steve Smith v NO

Choice 2: Joey Galloway v WSH

HELP!

That is a tougher one then the guy who had Chad and Smith to choose from, I went Smith there and I would go with Smith here. But Joey still is getting it done at 35 with lightly used legs and good work ethic. But it's never good to put Smith on the bench. I've had him b4 he broke into Car. line-up.

While I do still like steve smith because he has the pedigree and playing against the Saints I think you need to not take the risk if you are fighting for the 1st round bye. Smith has not been consistant and can either give you a boost to your team [weeks 1,2 and 6] or kill you [weeks 3,4,8,9 and 10].

I would start Galloway. He has scored in his last three games [last 4 in 5]. You can't bench a hot player right now.

With our secondary hurt and playing poorly [blown coverage, pass interference calls] galloway will get good yardage and score. He is the ageless wonder in TB.

Prediction Galloway: 5 receptions 80 yards 1 Td

Prediction Smith: 4 receptions 45 yards 1 td

IMHO you need the be the turtle this week, not the hair.